I make a bet for my soul (Percy Winchester)

Sometimes i am unsure of just where i belong..

Sometimes it seems like i am just playing into the sirens call...

The beckoning of fates design..

they call to me with their greater plans, only to leave a tangled web...

sometimes the the darkness is where i feel like i belong...

other times it seems i find myself in song...

To whom the bell tolls it tolls for thee

and here i go head spinning once again

Where doth my calling come to be?

Where doth my roots what to take head?

When will my story finally be freed.

To be an author is no easy feat..

The dedication to write needs no means...

I feel like i think more of many plots,Then to walk among the human lot...

For whom would know just how i feel

When i myself can hardly tell...

Sometimes i am unsure of just where i belong..

Sometimes it seems like i am just playing into life's very own sirens call...

The beckoning of fates design..

It calls to me with some greater plans, only to leave a list of even more tangled webs..

I have no time

No urge

No plan

to settle down with just any old man...

He has to be one of a kind, true to his word and fates design..

Where doth my calling come to be?

Where doth my roots what to take head?

When will my story finally be freed.

I have no urge , no time to care

Yet, sometimes I wonder is there really life out there ?

Where do i belong

Sometimes i don't know...

Sometimes I dont care ...

Echo by Amanda Humphrey

  "Never let your dream become just that a DREAM. IF it haunts your every waking moment its not a dream my child, yet rather a calling you must accept. " -Amanda Humphrey

The Grant pawed the ground in utter anxiousness, as it's rider urged it over closer to me. Dean  The one known as Zoey eyed Dean with utter distaste , and I was sure if looks could kill he would have been dead on the stop. While the strange speaking female known as Vixanna eyed Sam with a sadistic smile . Which from the corner of my eye I could make out the slight flinch he made at her intense staring .  Jason's spirit had been deathly quite since that revaluation had occurred , and I would not admit out loud but I missed his snarky voice in my head . Did that make me insane?  

       Epona patted the pure white yearling foal on its neck urging it closer to me. Dean had gone very still , as he looked into Zoey's eyes. There was a hint of struggle from his body langue that was telling me something was forcing Dean to keep his body lax. Bobby however was not in any type of spell , but I could work out him mumbling a spell of sorts under his breath ever so lowly it was hard to understand , even with my enhanced abilities.