what i've done

But it's a journey and the sad thing is you only learn from experience, so as much as someone can tell you things, you have to go out there and make your own mistakes in order to learn.

Emma Watson

We don't even know how strong we are until we are forced to bring that hidden strength forward. In times of tragedy, of war, of necessity, people do amazing things. The human capacity for survival and renewal is awesome.

Isabel Allende

All that glitters is not gold

Hell is empty and all the devils are here.

By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes. Open, locks, Whoever knocks!

Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.

To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man.

If music be the food of love, play on.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

I've always given it a lot of tough on how I was going to die. Maybe my luck would run out and I would go out in blades of glory. OR maybe another hunter would catch me and only see the monster in me and I'd get the nose. Out of the two I could see the latter being the more accurate. But never had I thought it would be a freaking plant slowly killing me from the inside.

What a fantastic way to die right?

If you said yes, I am now going to question your mentality.

Because if there was one thing I hate more than anything was the helpless feeling that having to rely on others to save me. Jason must not have had the chance to make a dent on the foul beast, if this inky blackness was me letting my soul brother attempt count for anything.

'You do realize I can hear and see you right' Jason's stated with a mock glare on his pale face.

"Good because what was the point of letting you take control if we are dead Jay?" I snarled back angrily. How was I supposed to help my family, or the P.A.C.K now? How are we going to help break our curse this time? Tell me before I lose what's left of our mind.

'Dead?' Jason repeated confused, though I was unsure why seemed confused. There were no other echoes of life besides a static buzzing the background.

"Yes dead! What else do you call not being able to hear or see anything but a thick blanket of utter darkness." Jason face did a 180 the look of confusion and anger was gone only to be replaced with a look of blankness. Dull blue-green eyes stared back at me in the darkness.

'Perc- 'Jason tried taking a step closer to me only to when I shook my head.

"Don't you dare Perce me!" I Snarled fangs out by instinct. Jason just rolled his eyes at me like I was a child.

'Percy, you need to stop acting like a child. Demit boy stop mocking me and look at me!" I did the mature thing I flicked him off.

"What Jayson what do you want! What could you possibly say that could make this any better? And isn't hell supposed to be I don't know hot and full of painful moans?" Jason gave me a questioning look at the last bit.