coming together part two fates are sealed

"Do not lose hope. When all else has failed you, along with friends who have betrayed you . Never lose hope for in your finial moments in this world, your faith is the last to leave you if you let it." _A Humphrey

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike." _J.K. Rowling

I cocked my head to the girl whom i had saved if only to be knocked out from blood loss. In her attempt to help what she also swore to kill. She was whimpering in pain. To think that I was the cause of all this . With a heavy heart I looked into the eyes of my heroes since the time I could walk. My brothers . Aiming for a distraction to knock them off track . I snarled while making the effort to lunged past them.I probably stunned them catching them off guard, since I did not aim to kill them. Rather tried to make it to a safe cove or something. If there was thing I knew for certainty was being a Winchester made you determined to find your prey and end it. Before it any more casualty could be placed on you head for all time. Knowing dean he would find my human half's cloths shredded and blood soaked due to the beast ,and the forced transformation . Knowing my impulsive brother in about 3 seconds I was sure he be trailing me with a string of bullets and curses. As if On Cue Dean's voice yelled out in the dead quiet Forest.

"I'll kill you mutt!! If it's the last thing I do!!!" Dean roared like a mad man. Surprisingly I was shocked I didn't hear Sam's voice in the mix. But I should have took that as a warning. Sam was the level headed one out of the three of us for a reason.

Blood loss was probably about to get to me. Among other things my side was aching as I tried to keep an even pace , however each leap was more painful than the next. My breathing had been turned to painful gasping as I ran into the deeper part of the thicket. Dean's gunfire nearly clipped my left flank at one point. I let out a pitiful Yelp in surprise. Even though his missed it's mark, another shot fired off from a few yards to my right . Unfortunately for me this one hits mark on my right leg. Dammit Sammy! I growled.

With the sudden hit to my body the momentum did a phenomenal fail.Thus at this point my four legs gave out and I started to roll down the hill. At this point I wanted to just say 'screw it I'm done. I'm not going to fight this shit anymore.' However fate hates me that much I am perfectly aware of at this point.

As I tumbled down the hill I hit my head against a log. Stars danced over my vision . My ears began to ring as my eyes started to water. I had failed my task. Another body slammed itself into mine. Touch hands grasped my already bloody flanks. The voice of my hero looked dead into my lifelessly green orbs. If I was going to die I would do it on my own terms.

"You are not going anywhere mutt. " Dean growled venomously as he pointed his gun at my head. I weakly tried to pull away. A whine escaped my throat.

"Your death will be merciful something you didn't give my baby brother you monster." A tear fell from Dean's left eye. "Shift devil. Give me the honors of knowing the real beast that killed my brother." A pang of guilt went down my spine. If only you knew the truth.

"Worthless scum say hello to the devil for m-" a roar was heard as two figures knocked Dean off of my injured body. Dean made a loud groaning sound . Sam shouted out as he too was probably knocked down from his spot.

A young teenage looking girl of what could very well of been native American decent stood proudly, with a long dagger that if you didn't Know better would assume a short sword. her choppy brown hair swayed in the wind making her look like some kind of  warrior Disney princess. kaleidoscopic colored eyes bore holes into the two figures who had my brothers​ pined down. As my vision started to sway in and out due to blood loss. I was able to faintly make out what the Young