You Realize You Like Him

***Pretty much a continuation of 'How You Met' after this I plan on doing 'He Realizes He Likes You', 'He Asks You Out', and 'Your First Date'***

Patrick:
You had learned that you and Patrick had a lot of the same classes, you had a seat next to him or near him in each class, (except gym because, well.... you don't get desks and shit) so you guys talked often. You talked so often you ended up switching phone numbers with him so you can continue your conversations outside of school.

As you too grew close, you started having this feeling in your stomachs every time you saw him, it was almost like butterflies. At first you thought you were getting sick. But then you realized how much you loved his smile, his kindness, the way he named his favorite fedora, and his overall adorableness. ((You can't tell Patrick isn't adorable af, like did you not see the Uma Thurman video? HE HAD FUCKING BABY CHICKS AND BUNNIES ON HIM! HE HAD A BUNNY ON HIS PRECIOUS FEDORA! Your argument is invalid)) You felt yourself always wanting to be around him, you didn't want your conversations to end, and a few times you felt yourself wanting to just hug him, to have him hold you, and maybe even kiss you. ((You're in high school so it's a big deal for around this time, deal with it))

One day you realized 'I like Patrick Stump'

Pete ((PETE PETE THE SHEEP I need to stop...)):
You and Pete have been texting for a few weeks. You don't get to see him that often, but when you do (Y/F/N) is always there. You've caught yourself wishing he/she wasn't there then so you could spend time alone with Pete.

Your stomachs would do backflips when you were near him, and don't even get me started when he sat next to or even talked to you. This was a fangirl's dream, but lately whenever he was near you, your hand would start getting sweaty and your mind raced off to thoughts of how you loved everything about him.

It hadn't dawned on you until now. That you liked Pete Wentz. ((Where did Pete Goez? Lily stop now))

Joe:
You and Joe had been meeting at the bar every night for months. You say together at the little table for two in the corner, where you both ordered a beer, and talked while listening to good music. ((Relationship goals)) But today he didn't show up.

It had been an hour since you arrived. You took your seat at the same table for two in the corner and ordered your beer. 'Did he get alcohol poisoning from the beer here?' you thought. It was usually like clockwork on when you met, you'd arrive at 7:30, he'd get there at 7:45, and you'd talk, drink your beers, and listen to the music until 12:30 when you both went home. But it was 8:30 and he still wasn't here. 'Did he get in some sort of accident?' Your mind raced off to awful thoughts, trying to think why he wasn't here. 

Then you heard your phone go off signaling you received a text,

Joe: Sorry I can't come today, I have to watch my daughter
((RUBYYYYYY I had to mention))

Joe had told you about his daughter, Ruby, a few times and how much he loved her, but wasn't with her mother anymore.

A wave of relief came over you knowing that he was safe. Then you put the pieces of your own puzzle together, on how you were so worried on why he wasn't here, and then how relieved you felt when you found he was okay, and how often you meet, and all the conversation about anything and everything,

Reality hit you like a punch to the face, 'I like Joe Trohman' you thought.

Andy:
You and Andy haven't seen each other since at the restaurant, but you've been texting each other everyday. You'd given him a custom ringtone of your favorite Fall Out Boy song so every time he called or texted you, you knew it was him.

Every time he texted or called you, a huge smile grew on your face and read/ answer ASAP. Just hearing his voice would make your heart flutter and your stomachs flip.

It honestly wasn't that long since you'd met Andy, like a month and a half or so ago, but you knew that you liked Andy Hurley.

|-/.:.\-|

April 21 2015

I'M BAAAAACCCCKKKKK
I had some minor writers block
And I've been in this awkward mood, and yeah.
But you don't know hard these are to write, especially for me considering I hate romance, and yeah.

But anyways,
THE UMA THURMAN VIDEO
FUCKING YOU KNOW THAT WAS FILMED A WHILE AGO (not that long but still) BC PETE HAS HIS PINK HAIR
AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED WITH "Poppa's Biggest Fans" AND FUCKING JOE'S LET ZEBRA (on my Quotev my username was 'Joe's pet zebra' for like a week') AND ANDY THOUGH TOO

AND PANIC! AT THE DISCO'S NEW SONG
LIKE LITERALLY HALLELUJAH
I LOVE IT
I SPENT 5 HOURS YESTERDAY LISTENING TO JUST THAT SONG
AND IT'S ABOUT TIME THEY START COMING OUT WITH NEW SONGS THEIR LAST ALBUM CAME OUT IN 2013 LIKE DAYUUUUUMMMM

But yeah, This story is officially a week old!!!! And the next update will be an imagine!
I'm also currently working on a new cover, since this one was made in 2 minutes on my crappy ass iPod, but that's all

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties