***REQUESTED*** Just Wanted Popcorn - Patrick Imagine #Guess What? I'm Lazy

*** This came out really cutesy

Here you go my American/ French beauty***

Helena (So long ans goodnight) P.O.V.

"Patrick let go of meeeee" I whined squirming around in his grip.

"I don't wanna" He replied in a childish tone. We were watching a movie, but when I went to get up and make some more microwavable popcorn, Patrick reached up and grabbed me my wais and pulled me down to sit on his lap.

"C'mon 'Trick, I want popcorn." I continued to thrash around but his grip never even showed sings of giving in.

"But I looooooveeee you" He whined mimicking my tone and pressing the bottom of his chin into the crook of my neck. I squirmed again at the sudden contact against my most ticklish spot.

"'Trick that's not fair! You know I'm ticklish on my neck." I giggled still trying to break his iron grip.

"Fine, how about I do..." He started to say as he lifted his head from my neck and his hands released my waist as he moved them to my sides. "THIS" he yelled and immediately started tickling me.

"N-no!" I cried, my body failing around, my blonde hair whipping around in every possible direction. "S-stop it 'Trick!" I laughed and fell out of Patrick's grip and onto the hard wood floor, unattractively. Taking my chance, I stood up and ran to the kitchen. Skidding across the floor I ripped open the cabinet and grabbed a microwave popcorn bag and literally threw it into the microwave. I heard Patrick running, on his way to the kitchen so I set the microwave to two minutes and thirtt seconds before throwing myself in the cabinet under the kitchen sink.

"Oh Helenaaaaa" Patrick sung stepping into the kitchen. "Where'd you go princess?" the volume of his voice got louder as her came nearer to the cabinet I sat in. The sound of cabinets opening and closing littered around the kitchen until I could tell mine was the last one to be opened. I heard his foot steps stop right in front of me as I held in my breath until the cabinet flew open.

"GOTCHA"

|-/.:.\-|

July 15 2015

Here you go hun! Sorry it took me so long to actually see your request. I hope you liked it!

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties