How He Likes Your Hair

Patrick:
In a braid
He finds it oddly confusing. The way each strand of your hair wraps around each other over and over, ultimately leaving your hair in a beautiful weaved style. You've tried to explain to him it isn't that complicated, but he refuses to believe it's as simple as you explain it to be.

Pete:
Up in a bun
He finds your hair up in a bun to look elegant. Often confused on how you get to look so perfect. He also likes it up and tucked in a bun because it saves you from Saint's monstrous, hair pulling hands.

Joe:
Curled
He likes the way it looks twisted round and round giving it to curly look. He loves to reach out and gently tugs on a strand of your hair and watch in awe as it bounces back, like a spring, to it's original form. Plus having your hair curled means you and Joe are matching.

Andy
Down and natural
He likes when your hair flows naturally with no heat pressure added to it to form in some sort of style, or chemicals to make it stay in place. He loves to run his hands through your hair when your cuddling to relax you and ultimately the focus he has while just running his hand through your hair leaves him relaxed as well.

|-/.:.\-|

June 19 2015

No a/n because I'm sleepy and I still need to update more stuff.

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties