The Angel and the Demon - Patrick Imagine

There once was a girl whose (h/l) (h/c) hair shone beautifully in the light. Even though the only light that she'd ever seen were flames. She didn't have to chose to see the best in everyone, but she did anyways. Even though the people she'd ever met were demon. But the worst thing was, she was one of them.

A demon that didn't fit in. Ridiculed for her cheerful demeanor that contradicted her entire being. Stuck in a world that didn't accept her, a world that tried to change her. So she decided to leave.

How do you escape hell though? It follows you wherever you go. Even in the world of the humans she was ridiculed for her race. But in that world she was happier than her own. It's were she met him.

His sandy hair always shone, but instead of fire, all he knew was sunlight. His eyes could melt hearts, his smile could pierce them with arrows like Cupid. He got in with his world. So why would he leave.

All for her. The girl who didn't fit in no matter where she went. But no matter what the other said, she always kept a smile on her face.

He often left heaven to meet her in the world of the humans. He fit in that world as well, being able to mask his feathered wing and golden halo quite easily. Unlike her whose sharp horns and long, thin tail stuck out like sore thumbs. He didn't care what she looked like though.

He loved her for her. Her bright smile that put any angel's to shame. Her pure heart that didn't fit her demeanor. The way she looked at him, her (e/c) always filled with love.

But an angel and a demon... Meeting in secret only lasted so long for the couple. She was dragged away from her love, sealed away until she turned of age, sealed away in a world of misfortune that she couldn't even see the best in.

But that never stopped him. The angel was as stubborn as a bull, and snuck into hell each night to see her. Her never got the chance though. She'd been locked off in a room of dense brick walls. She often sobbed for him. They were close, but not close enough.

So he sang. Beautiful melodies escaped his lips, just loud enough for her to hear. Even the sound of his voice was enough for her. She often sung back to him, it was nothing compared to his, her voice off key and she was obviously tone deaf, but he loved it anyways.

The day she was released, she left hell for good. Severing her horns and tail so they couldn't find her. The first thing she did was find him. Finally together, they lived together in harmony in the world of humans, happily ever after.

Her voice was soft and nurturing as she finished the story. A lips curved into a small smile as she watched the child with copious amount of love.

"(Y/N)." A voice called out causing her to fix her gaze to the doorway. There a figure of a man stood. His sandy hair shone like all he'd ever knew was sunlight. His face filled with awe before a smile spread across it. His eyes filled with so much love for the two in the room he face, it melted her heart. His smile, oh his smile, one look at it and she felt like she was struck with one of Cupid's arrows.

"Patrick." She hummed softly, she pushed herself off the edge of the child's bed and made her way to her husband. Her arms snaked around the back of his neck and his arms made their way to her hips. There's lips met each other in a sweet but meaningful way.

"What was that story you were telling her?" He asked, a smirk layer on his lips since he knew she was inward of him listening along.

"She wanted to know the origin of her wings, so I told her our story." She said with a smile.

"Do you think this one will have a tail?" He asked jokingly as he slid his hand from her waist and up to her swollen stomach.

|-/.:.\-|

June 10th 2017

Hello! It's been a bit since my last update. This was inspired by some different web series  I found earlier. The kind hearted-but evil protagonist was inspired by that Erma web series, but the demon part was inspired by this web series I found about a strip club filled with demons ??? It's weird explaining it but I though it was cool. I also really like that Romeo and Juliet type love stories so yeah.

And that purple shot was young and menace. It's a good song but I'm still not sure if I really like it, I'm not used to the electronic type stuff I guess. I know the whole album isn't going to be like young and menace as stated by Patrick and Pete in their interview with puppies for buzzfeed. I just hope the album isn't going to be another AB/AP, I just don't like that album  but meh, can't like them all.

Social Media:
- Backup Wattpad: @LeviAckermidget
- Instagram: lilyaernst
- Tumblr:
           1️⃣ Personal/ Shit post: itslilyiguess
           2️⃣ Pink Aesthetic: c-x-t-i-e
           3️⃣ Horror Aesthetic: spooks-n-stuff
- Snapchat: lily-kun
- Twitter:
           1️⃣ Personal: howtobelame101
           2️⃣ Fan Account (Attack on Titan based):
                   Attack on Ahh
- Polyvore: itslilyiguess
- Pinterest: illegalmemes
✉️ - Facebook Page:
mymusictasteisbetterthanyours
- Quotev: www.quotev.com/ascewup

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties