Perfect - Andy Imagine #4

***WARNING: Contains self harm, may be triggering, if you are hurting yourself like this please come to me, no one should be pushed so far they hurt themselves that is not okay and I'm here for you***
***Btw you work at a company that produces movies***

"Oh my god, did you see (Y/N) today? She looks so fat in that suit" One of your co workers sneered to another.

"And her make up, that looks horrible! That is not her shade of blush, and that lipstick clashes horrible with the rest if her outfit" The other oner replied. You tried to ignore them as you walked by and ran out of the building.

You ran to your car locking it before bursting out crying. Your mascara running down your cheeks. You wailed as you put your face in your hands.

Soon your wails died down to soft sobs as you tried to reflect on why they hated you so much. You had nothing. You never did anything but be nice to them. You needed to do it again. You sighed and wiped your eyes and started your car. You drove your car to your and your boyfriend's house.

Hurrying inside, you rushed to your bathroom. You reached in the cabinet under the sink pulling out a small box. You opened up the box and removed the small towel and picked up the small piece of shiny metal. It was a razor. You'd been 6 months clean, but all that was about to go down the drain along with the blood in your wrist.

You stood with your wrist over the sink with the water on and the blade held over your wrist. Slowly you pressed it into the skin on the underside if your wrist.

One, for the insults behind your back.

Two, for the insults said to your face.

Three, for not being skinny enough.

Four, for being not pretty enough.

Five, for the fans not liking me.

You had been so concentrated on the reasons on why you were cutting and watching the blood flow down the drain, you didn't notice Andy until he rushed forward and grabbed the razor in your hand.

"(Y/N)! How could you do this to yourself!?" He said throwing the razor in the garbage and grabbed your wrist. You sobbed into Andy's shoulder as he realised why. He knew about everyone at work. He sat you on the counter as you continued to sob. He pulled out a first aid kit and slowly cleaned the slits on your wrist. And wrapped them with gauze.

"I-I'm sorry Andy, I-I just c-couldn't take it anymore" You sobbed as he hugged you and kissed your temple.

"I know baby, just promise me you won't do the ever again." He said burying his face in your hair as you nodded. "And we'll show those motherfuckers who they're messing with."

|-/.:.\-|

May 13 2015

Part 2?
Seriously please don't cut. You have so much to live for, please do it for me! I'm always here to talk to

7 more to go

Goodbye {insert nationality} beauties