Dollhouse - Pete Song Imagine

***Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez***
PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS FROM EARLY 2016 I NO LONGER SUPPORT MELANIE MARTINEZ. I WORKED HARD ON THIS SO I DON'T WANT TO DELETE MY WORK AND IVE YET TO FIND A REPLACEMENT SONG!

When you turn your back,
she pulls out a flask,
and forgets his infidelities.

Just another night. Another night at the bar for me. Another night with her, for him. Another night spent apart. Another night wondering why we keep this relationship together, keep this façade up. Wondering why I still love him. Just another night...

A shot, and another, then another. The cold liquid slides down the back of my throat, leaving behind a stinging sensation.
"This is the price for forgetting" I whispered to myself as I brought the miniature glass cup to my lips, and threw my head back.

Five, six, seven, eight. Is how many I count up to before the blissful cloudiness that comes along with intoxication sets in, making me loose count.

"This is the price for forgetting. The price for forgetting it all."

Places, places.
Get in your places.
Pull on your dress, and put on your doll faces.
Everyone thinks that we're perfect.

I stood behind a curtain with him. My dress smoothed out, my makeup done to perfection. Pete... he stood next to me, his face maintained a neutral expression, unaware of the lipstick mark I'm able to see right underneath his collar, one I didn't leave there.

"Same plan as usual." He informed me as he turned his head in my direction, being as blunt as possible.

The glint in his eyes. The glint in his eyes he used to have when he looked at me. The glint in his eyes that pertained true happiness and love for me. The glint in his eyes that used to be there. The glint in his eyes that has long faded away...

"Okay " I whispered, the tinge of sadness in my voice unnoticed by him as his face distorts into disgust.

"God, your breath reeks of alcohol." He turned away from me in disgust, unable to even stand my presence. A small wave of depression washes over me as we're called on the stage.

He grabbed my hand forevefully, and walked on the stage with me. Our faces hold a loving and happy façade as the crowd clapped for us.

"Wow one day I want a relationship as perfect as the Pete and (Y/N)." I hear a teenage girl sigh admiringly to her friend, causing another wave of depression wash over me.

Everyone thinks that we're perfect,
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

"ARE YOU DRUNK? AGAIN?" Pete yelled at me as I stumbled into our home at one in the morning.

"What do you care? You don't give two shits about me." I spat angrily at him, my words more than slightly slurred.

"YOU CAN'T GO OUT EVERY NIGHT AND GET DRUNK!" He yelled at me, he forcefully grabbed my wrist and yanking me to him, keeping me from walking away.

"YES I CAN OF IT HELPS!" At this point I've began to yell at him at well, as I attempted to shake his grip off my arm.

"BULLSHIT. THERE'S NOTHING YOU NEED ALCOHOL TO HELP!" He yelled as he got close to my face.

"I need it... I need it to forget... just for a little while." I hiccupped, my voice becoming softer and littered with cracks as I sank to the floor. Pete's grip on my wrist released and tears started to leave my eyes. "Pete I know... I know you don't love me... I know we keep this up for the publicity... but I can't keep doing it. Knowing who you've sleeping with... it tears me apart. It tears me apart to know you don't love me.... even though I love you... so much." I cried, my face in my hands as I knelt on the floor in a drunken and crying mess.

Pete tensed up, and stood quietly. I knew something drastic was about to happen... I could feel it. I could feel it in my gut. But Unexpectedly, he grabbed my left hand.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)... But, I can't return your feelings." He told me truthfully. Then he slipped my ring off, my wedding ring... the symbol of the love that once resonated through our lives. He let go of my hand and let it fall to the ground as he walked away with the ring,

and my heart.

|-/.:.\-|

January 31 2016

You'd think I'd learn by now, wouldn't you?

But this is my 100th entry in the book! shoot the confetti gun and release the balloons!

Probably not the best choice for the 100th one....

Social Media:
- Backup Wattpad: @LeviAckermidget
- Instagram: lilyaernst
- Tumblr:
           1️⃣ Personal/ Shit post: itslilyiguess
           2️⃣ Pink Aesthetic: c-x-t-i-e
           3️⃣ Horror Aesthetic: spooks-n-stuff
- Snapchat: lily-kun
- Twitter:
           1️⃣ Personal: howtobelame101
           2️⃣ Fan Account (Attack on Titan based):
                   Attack on Ahh
- Polyvore: itslilyiguess
- Pinterest: illegalmemes
✉️ - Facebook Page:
mymusictasteisbetterthanyours
- Quotev: www.quotev.com/ascewup

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties