Lazy Days - Patrick Imagine #7

"(Y/N)" A voice called your name softly. "(Y/N)" It called again generally shaking your shoulder as if you were as fragile as a flower. "(Y/N) I'm home" The voice said right next to your ear this time. You realised who the voice belonged to. Patrick.

He's been on tour with his band for the past 3 months. You missed him dearly, you missed him so much you couldn't even describe it.

"Oh my god, 'Trick your home" You said, your eyes burst open and you flung yourself at him hugging him. You wrapped your legs around his torso as if you were a koala bear. "Don't leave without me ever again" You said into his shoulder.

"You came to see us last week" Patrick reminded you, setting you on the comfortable bed.

"But they wouldn't let me backstage! I had to start screaming for them to let me see you" You told him reminding him of a week ago when you went to go see him and his band. After the concert you had went to go see Patrick but a new bodyguard wouldn't let you through to see him. It wasn't until you started screaming at the top of your lungs before Marcus, Patrick, Pete, Andy, and Joe ran out to see the now panicked ((because of the disco)) bodyguard because of your screaming but was still denying you access backstage. Patrick had to explain to him who were you and you got to spend time with Patrick.

"My throat still hurts from that" You admit rubbing your throat with your hand for empathise.

"A lazy day should fix that right up!" Patrick declared putting up his pointer finger matter-of-factly causing you to giggle at his quirkiness.

"Your attire is unacceptable for this event" You scold him in a fake British accent ((unless you actually are British, then just substitute it to whatever accent sounds fancy to you)) pointing out his work clothes.

"But you, mon cherie-" Patrick lifted your leg slightly, in a non perverted way, and pointed to the pajama pants you wore. "stole my Batman pajama pants" He said poking one of the Batman symbols and putting your leg back down.

"You have more pajamas!" You whined hugging your legs to your chest and rubbing the side of your face against the fluffy fabric of the pants affectionately. "I claim these as mine now" You declared as Patrick huffed and changed into a pair of dark blue and white plaid pajama pants and a dark t-shirt.

You snuggled back into the blankets before bring joined by Patrick as well. You snuggled up to his chest as he put on a movie through Netflix. You sighed affectionately, you loved these days. Just you, Patrick, and the actors in the movie.

"Lazy days? Patrick said and tilted his head down to look at you,

"Lazy days." You confirmed looking up at his smiling.

"Maybe that will be our always" He said returning a smile.

"The fault in our laziness" You giggled. "We're so freaking cheesy" Your giggles turn into full out laughter as well as Patrick. Soon enough the laughing dies down and you lay your head back on Patricks chest, as if he was your pillow, and peacefully drifted off to sleep in the arms of the one you love.

|-/.:.\-|

May 21 2015

So I'm back
I lied about my Internet
I just needed an excuse to start writing the Patrick fan fiction
But then I got grounded
Now I'm ungrounded
And yay

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties