***RQUESTED*** It's Gonna Get Better - Patrick Imagine #8

***Sorry again, wattpad doesn't always give me notifs when I get comments :/
This is for, @foblvr
But LET'S GET SOME SOUL PUNK UP IN HERE. This is sad actually so like *sad little emo Lily sounds*
But yeah my twin's name is Emily! And my mom has short strawberry blonde hair so ayeeeee
Warnings: Self harm and suicide. Please don't harm yourselves or kill yourself, you guys have no idea how important you are to this world.
Let's get this imagine started my American beauty!***

Emily's P.O.V.

"It's gonna get better, it's gonna work out
Give it a minute, it's gonna turn around
Cause it's gonna get better, better
It's gonna get better, better" Patrick sang into the microphone, a casket laid to his right. She killed herself. My best friend killed herself.

I knew she was depressed, I'd caught her cutting multiple times, and even once caught her with a noise around her neck and was about to kick the chair away. I could've saved her, if I just got there a few minutes earlier.

'She was going to be so excited!' I thought driving towards (Y/B/F/N) house. I'd gotten her a signed copy of soul punk. I recently told her who I was dating. She screeched when I told her actually. She loved Patrick like he was a god.

I pulled into her driveway, and got out of my car, locking the car behind me. I walked up the wooden steps, that were painted white and splintering and peeling, and onto her front porch right in front of her door. It was quite. It was never quite at (Y/B/F/N) house.

I extended my hand and knocked on the door, once no answer, twice no answer, three times no answer. Something's the matter. I slowly opened the door only to hear a loud 'creeeaaaak'. I cringed at the loud noise before I crept inside.

I dropped the album and screamed.

There was (Y/B/F/N) hanging from her ceiling. She was dead.

"So just coast with me
So just coast, coast
So just coast, coast with me
So just coast, coast" Patrick continued to sing. Fall Out Boy had been together for about a year and a half now and Patrick's soul punk days were long gone. But he still sank West Coast. He sang it for (Y/B/F/N), a die hard soul punk fan. She treated the album like a religion, and Patrick like a god.

.:Timeskip brought to you by Soul Punk, Patrick ((And so do I)) encourages you to listen to it:.

"Emily? Are you okay?" Patrick asked as he noticed I was staring off into space, thinking about the good times I had with (Y/B/F/N).

"No" I whispered, the tears finally spilled over and ran down my face. Patrick's arms wrapped around me and pulled me to his chest. He rested his head on top of my strawberry blonde hair and whispered sweet things to me.

"It's gonna get better mon cherie, I swear"

|-/.:.\-|

May 29 2015

Short, shitty, and depressing
Like me!

Sorry if its not what you wanted Emily, I would've spent more time on it but I have a friend over (who's name is Emily actually) and I trying to hang out with her bc tomorrow she has work. I also already used a scenario of self harming yourself so I didn't want to do any repeats

Anyways I hope ya liked it even if it wasn't exactly what you wanted!

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties