(Short!) Thanksgiving - Pete Imagine

"Pete, what are you doing!?" I yelled at my boyfriend of 3 years as I walked into the kitchen. There he stood, his right arm in the turkey. Somehow he had gotten his arm stuck, it went up to his mid bicep and I could tell his arm was bent at an odd and uncomfortable angle inside the twelve pound bird.

"Oh hey babe." He said sheepishly, extending the pronunciation of the a in babe. Obviously not trying to hide his mistake as he lifted his turkey covered arm into the air and waved at me. It looked more like he was waving with his elbow as the turkey's wings and legs juggled around at his movement. "We might have to cut this off." He continued his sheepish tone as his free hand shot up and pointed towards the naked bird.

"We are not cutting it!" I screamed obviously terrified of ruining the bird. "Everything's gotta be perfect tonight!" I exclaimed, my tone laced with a panic((! At the Disco *eyebrow wiggle*)).

Tonight had to be absolutely perfect. If anything went wrong, even the slightest thing, it could all be ruined. Tonight was the first time I was hosting Thanksgiving, and the first time I was meeting Pete's family. His parents, his brother, Bronx, Saint, even Ashlee and Megan were coming tonight. Extreme fear have enveloped me the past week in the dread of making a fool of myself in front of all these people involved in the life of the man I loved.

"I already told you, tonight is going to go just fine. Stop freaking out over it." He reassured me, he went to put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me, but stopped himself halfway realising it was the hand stuck in the turkey, and quickly changed his choice of hand. His left hand rested on my shoulder gently as Pete gave me a goofy smile while making the turkey jiggle around.

My (right/left) arm lifted up as I brought the hand of that arm to test over my mouth as I giggled in response to Pete's foolishness. Pete obviously didn't like me laughing at him so he tried to shouve the raw turkey in my face. I leaned back in avoidence of the dead bird, not wanting in to touch me, while Pete began to laugh maniacally. I squealed as I felt something come in contact with my hip and try and grab the turkey.

"Hemmingway no!"

¦-/.:.\-¦

November 24th 2016

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers! Sorry its short, it's 11:30 pm and I wanted to get this out before tomorrow.

In other news, today I learned I'm physically unable to eat more than 4 and a 1/2 slices of cheesecake in a row. I was allowed to eat the whole platter too but my stomache couldn't deal with it

Social Media:
- Backup Wattpad: @LeviAckermidget
- Instagram: lilyaernst
- Tumblr:
1️⃣ Personal/ Shit post: itslilyiguess
2️⃣ Pink Aesthetic: c-x-t-i-e
3️⃣ Horror Aesthetic: spooks-n-stuff
- Snapchat: lily-kun
- Twitter:
1️⃣ Personal: howtobelame101
2️⃣ Fan Account (Attack on Titan based):
Attack on Ahh
- Polyvore: itslilyiguess
- Pinterest: illegalmemes
✉️ - Facebook Page:
mymusictasteisbetterthanyours
- Quotev: www.quotev.com/ascewup

Goodbye my {insert internationality} beauties