Dancing In The Rain - Joe Imagine #Idk let's just say #666

"IT'S RAINING!" You exclaimed happily pressing your face to the cool, water streaked, window.

You loved the rain. You love how it felt hitting your skin like cold bullets made of water. You loved how it's splash everywhere as you jumped in puddles and danced around.

"JOE! IT'S RAINING C'MON!" You yelled to your boyfriend, who sat in the living room mindlessly scrolling through his phone.

He looked up to see your excited form jumping energetically and pointing out the window to the darkened clouds and the tears that fell from that. ((Damn, that sounded depressing. Like, WOW)) He smiled at your childishness and pulled himself from the maroon chair.

"Fine, but if I get sick you're taking care of me" He informed you. He picked up a jacket hung next to the back door and pulled it on.

"No problem, I can do anything!" You said cockily agreeing while striking a prideful, superhero like, pose.

He chuckled and slid open the glass door leading to the back door. He stepped outside, the rain immediately soaking his hair and causing it to mat to his head.

As you stepped out the same happened, but also soaked through your thin jacket and tank top. You stretched your arms out wide, and tilted you head up to the sky, your mouth wide open and caught the water droplets in your mouth. A pair a arms wrapped around your waist and lifting you up causing you to instantly recognise as Joe. He sun the two of you around in the rain, the water under his feet splashing in all directions as he danced and spun around.

With your mouth full of water, and your cheeks puffed out you tilted your face down to look at Joe, who smiled at you affectionately. Instantly his facial expression changed to surprise as you spit the water out like a water gun, right on his face. He dropped you to the ground and wiped off his face, even though it was only replaced with more water from the rain.

"OH IT'S ON!" He yelled as he bolted foreword chasing your giggling form around in the pouring rain.

|-/.:.\-|

June 11 2015

No author's note bc I'm pissed off and not okay with my life rn (no not the depressed way, the angry way.... if that makes sense)

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties