Colors - ??? Imagine

Life goes by is like a flash of colors. In your eyes, variants of grey is what flash by your vision. They blur together into what you refer to as your daily life. Being alive means nothing at this point.

That's how you were. But in one fateful day, the greys that plagued your life ceased to exist. They sprung to life with bright and exciting colors of emotion that began to paint over the depression. All of this was because of him.

Each second became more livable. Thoughts, texts, dreams, everything that pertains to him began to fill your life with the purpose you craved for. A warm red glow, a glow that spreads from your heart to the tips of your toes, to the top of your head. The glow fills you with feelings of joy, the emotion of love.

Detail is key. The key to multiple forms of art, the key to knowledge, the key to friendships, the key to relationships. Each little thing he's able to notice pulls your head more over your heels. From each time you wear a new outfit to the time you dyed your hair orange. From little behavior differences to when tears flow down your cheeks like endless streams. He's notices. Even days he's not there to notice you no longer feel invisible.

Joy, joy is what he brought you. Each passing moment fills your heart more and more with joy and love. He's the color yellow to you, the color of joy, the color of the sun. Something you needed in life. Without it what would be left? Without it what would you be left? With out it you'd be nothing.

Not much time can always be spent between the two of you. Schedules clash and things can be missed. When months go by, that's when you start to worry. Though he'd been on tour, you hadn't seen anything from him. No texts, no missed calls, nothing. Had he replaced you? Someone prettier? talented? lovable? Green, the color of jealously. Jealous of a non existent person for no real reason.

After a clash of jealousy, waves of doubt began to envelop you. Does he still love me? Does he still want me? Does he want to end our relationship? Drops of blue fall from your eyes as it quickly began to much to think about. To think the one thing that brought color to your life can take it all away is too much. At this point, what were once streams long ago had now turned to rivers.

Day by day the doubt grows more. Your demeanor begin s to change. When your able to talk you try to make it seem nothing has happened, but even though he's not there, he notices. Before his scheduled return, you received a note in the mail. A message to meet someone at your favorite restaurant. How this mysterious person received information like your address or favorite dining place was beyond your comprehension. Though heavily debated wishing the depths of your mind, the decision to go is made. Little did you know you'd be treated to a delightful dinner — by yourself, until he walked out. Out he sauntered and dropped down to one knee and presented you a small purple velvet box.

Days of Joy returned. Doubts forgotten. Love filled your lives. Pink dusted your cheeks as you walked down the aisle and shared a kiss with him that began your happily ever after.

Life goes by is like a flash of colors. In your eyes, variants of bright colors is what flash by your vision. They blur together into what you refer to as your daily life. Being alive means every thing at this point. All of this was because of him. All of this was because of Pete.

|-/.:.\-|
April 23 2017

I'm not big on wattpad anymore but I don't want to stop writing so I can't always reply and updates will be incredibly slow

If any of you have Facebook... I made a Facebook page!!! It's an emo band page, so it features fob, mcr, p!atd, tøp, and other bands. It's called mymusictasteisbetterthanyours.

At the moment in incredibly pumped for Attack On Titan season 2, 13 reasons why (I prefer the book even after finishing he series), and I'm back into Pretty Little Liars.

In other light... WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN ON THE 28 WITH FOB??? ITS FIVE DAYS AWAY! IF THEY PULL THE SAME SHIT AS MCR DID LAST SUMMER IM GOING TO JUMP OFF MY ROOF!

Social Media:
- Backup Wattpad: @LeviAckermidget
- Instagram: lilyaernst
- Tumblr:
1️⃣ Personal/ Shit post: itslilyiguess
2️⃣ Pink Aesthetic: c-x-t-i-e
3️⃣ Horror Aesthetic: spooks-n-stuff
- Snapchat: lily-kun
- Twitter:
1️⃣ Personal: howtobelame101
2️⃣ Fan Account (Attack on Titan based):
Attack on Ahh
- Polyvore: itslilyiguess
- Pinterest: illegalmemes
✉️ - Facebook Page:
mymusictasteisbetterthanyours
- Quotev: www.quotev.com/ascewup

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties