(REQUESTED) "I'd Hate To Be You..." - ??? Song Imagine

Requested by the wonderful yet bitchy TheDarknessFollowing . Bri I hate you for requesting a sad song image.

The song is I'd Hate To Be You When People Find Out What This Song Is About by Mayday Parade (more like fob with that long ass title)

Let get this imagine started for this American/Latino physco.

And we both go down together
We'd stay there forever
Just try to get up

A solem sigh escaped from my lips as I looked towards him. His resting figure laid in our shared bed, covered by blankets within the blissful grasp of sleep. His facial features were relaxed and peaceful. He looked so angelic and happy, like nothing could ever hurt him as long as he was like this.

And i'm sorry
This wasn't easy
When I asked you, believe me
And never let go

This should never be done to someone. With the trust he put forth into our relationship, this is how I decided to repay him.

"Can you forgive me?" I asked, my tone was no more than a whisper, barley audible. I need him to let go of me. But I want him to hold onto me.

Well i'm thinking of the worst things
That I could say to you
But a promise doesn't mean a thing anymore

I don't know what his reaction will be when he awakes. Worried? Angry? Depressed? Would he let his feeling overcome him and end up doing something drastic?

Would he come after me? I would have to face my decisions if you do. What would I say? 'I can't be with you any longer' or something on the lines of 'I no longer love you?' I promised to never hurt you... But how concrete was that promise anyways?

And this never will be right with me
And now you're trying to desperately
But i'm tongue tied and terrified of what i'll say

Bag in hand. The cool leather handle seemed to burn against my skin as I turned away from him. This may be again my morals, but its something that has to be done.

"Sweet heart? Where are you going?" My head turned back towards the one I loved. The one I used to love. Tears pricked against the corners of my eyes trying to break free.

He swung his legs off the side of the bed and stood up. His walking unsteady, he moved to me. His hand reached out and grabbed my free one. My vision became a blur as he sat me down on the edge of the bed and interrogated me worriedly.

And then we both go down together
We may stay there forever
I'll just try to get up

His words tired yet spoken with so much thought. He may have been asking questions but his voice remained worried yet so loving. He couldn't wrap his head around the actions I tried to progress with when I stood up.

And i'm sorry
This wasn't easy
When i asked you, believe me
You never let go
But i let go

"You think we're still the same from all those years ago? The same we were when we said 'I do'." Tears spilled from my eyes like salt water rivers. My voice cracked as I spoke to him. "You think I still love you?" I didn't want my words to come out like that. I'm sorry that I can't say what I planned.

My words spilled from my heart instead of my brain. I couldn't look at him as he realised I let go of him. Of us.

I could only sing you sad songs
And you could sing along
And you could see the melody
That's been calling out your wrongs

Mixed sobs were the depressing melody as my truthful words became the lyrics. We always seemed to make music together. Not always beautiful but always music.

After all our years together everything spilled. My true feelings poured into this sad song we reffered to as our conversation.

And this never will be right with me
And now you're trying to desperately
But i'm tongue tied and terrified of what i'll say But i never told you everything

"You know why I have to do this." My sobs had hushed and my tone retorted into an audible whisper. His body practically leaped forward as he grabbed my arm. Tears spilled out of his eyes as well as he clung onto me. How he clung onto pur love.

I'm losing hope and fading dreams And every single memory along the way

And then we both go down together
We may stay there forever

Memories continued to fade as this moment burned into my mind. Long ago I thought my dreams of true love had be conquered the day we stood at the alter. But like that dream that memory had long faded.

I'll just try to get up
And i'm sorry
This wasn't easy
When i asked you, believe me
You never let go
But i let go

"You don't even love me do you?" I asked, my sad tone blended with an angry one as tears continued to leave salt trails to dry again my face. "All you still love is the thought of me! You need to let go of me!" I cried. My hand reunited with my bag as I turned away from the man.

And we both go down together
And stay there forever
Just try to get up

Our love went down never to resurface. As much as we would ever want it to resurface both of us knew it never could.

And then we both go down together
We may stay there forever
I'll just try to get up
And i'm sorry
This wasn't easy
When i asked you, believe me
You never let go
But i let go

"You need to let go. Let go of me... Let go of us." My free hand wiped away my tears as I looked back at him one last time. "Because I already have." Then I left.

¦-/.:.\-¦

August 25 2016

And I was going to use terrible things by Mayday Parade but so thought that was too sad. Fucking yell it was like 2 am when I finished this too. I hate everything. Plus 200k woo!

Updates on me (if you you guys give two shits)
- I passed my geometry reagents retake
- I got into all the classes I wanted for my sophmore year (drawing, sculpting, and fashion design)

Social Media:
- Backup Wattpad: @LeviAckermidget
- Instagram: lilyaernst
- Tumblr:
           1️⃣ Personal/ Shit post: itslilyiguess
           2️⃣ Pink Aesthetic: c-x-t-i-e
           3️⃣ Horror Aesthetic: spooks-n-stuff
- Snapchat: lily-kun
- Twitter:
           1️⃣ Personal: howtobelame101
           2️⃣ Fan Account (Attack on Titan based):
                   Attack on Ahh
- Polyvore: itslilyiguess
- Pinterest: illegalmemes
✉️ - Facebook Page:   
           mymusictasteisbetterthanyours
- Quotev: www.quotev.com/ascewup

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties