Sickness and in Health - Andy Hurley

//I entered the book in the 2017 wattys!!!

It felt like  she had been on a roller coaster. One moment totally fine, the next her stomach decides to jump around like a child on a trampoline.

The female's body lurched forward, hunching over as her head took its place in the toilet bowl as remains of that nights dinner made a reappearance in the toilet. Pasta does not taste as good coming back up as it does going down.

She lifted her head slowly as the back of her right hand dragged over her mouth, wiping any remaining vomit away. Her other hand reaching for the silver  lever and let the contents of her stomach go down the drain with a flush. Slumping against the cream colored wall of the bathroom you breathed heavily. Legs stretched out against the cool tiles, a refreshing feeling for her sweaty body.

"(Y/N)! I'm back!" A voice called out from downstairs. Andy, he had stepped out of the house to stop by the store to pick some things up for tonight's movie night. He's not going to happy seeing his wife clad in a vomit stained t-shirt and hunched over a toilet.

His footsteps grow louder as you hear him trudge up the stairs. She placed the palms of your hands against the floor as you pushed your upper body up as her legs moved underneath her and into a squat position. She slowly stood and tried to make it to the open bathroom door.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" Andy's voice appeared as soon as he did in the door way. Too late. She stumbled for words as her stomach lurched forward once again. She used her heed to spin around and dropped to her knees once again in front of the toilet as her stomach continued to empty itself.

"Sorry." She apologized as her form returned to her place against the wall after flushing the toilet once again. He laughed slightly as he moved towards the woman.

"You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for." He told her as he kneeled down next to her. One of his arms hooked underneath her legs and the other was used to support her back. She used one arm to hook around Andy's neck while he stood up.

"I love you Andy." She told him, a small smile on her face as he carried her to the bed. He laid her down and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"In sickness and in health, I will always love you."

|-/.:.-\-|

July 12 2017

Bam! I cranked one out tonight! It's like 1:36 right now.

So I entered this in the wattys this year, I've never done something like this before so I'm not really sure how it works. Do people vote or something?

Anyways I somewhat successfully made it through sophomore year, and in 5 days I'm 16. That's something I guess.

I've also watched Riverdale which I love, and recently saw the new spiderman with christined716 < a real babe tbh.

Also I have 5 blogs on tumblr so that's something.

That's all the news I have.

Social Media:
- Backup Wattpad: @LeviAckermidget
- Instagram: lilyaernst
- Tumblr:
           1️⃣ Personal/ Shit post: itslilyiguess
           2️⃣ Pink Aesthetic: c-x-t-i-e
           3️⃣ Horror Aesthetic: spooks-n-stuff
- Snapchat: lily-kun
- Twitter:
           1️⃣ Personal: howtobelame101
           2️⃣ Fan Account (Attack on Titan based):
                   Attack on Ahh
- Polyvore: itslilyiguess
- Pinterest: illegalmemes
✉️ - Facebook Page:
mymusictasteisbetterthanyours
- Quotev: www.quotev.com/ascewup

Good bye my {insert nationality} beauties