**REQUESTED** So So Sorry - Patrick Imagine #5

***Requested by @jimmythesquirrel I really liked this idea and I have a great idea for it!
And squirrel buddies bc on Quotev for some reason I act like a random squirrel, I'm a pretty popular account too 😂
I used Jimmy as your name bc I have no patience and didn't want to wait for your reply t tbfh***

Your P.O.V.

Today Patrick and I were at the roller rink. I wasn't the best at the roller skating ((idk if you are or not)) but it was still fun, especially when I'd start to slip and Patrick would hold me from behind guiding me until I regained my balance.

It was all fun and games until, some guy skating around decided to skate past me and push me sending me barreling into Patrick and us both landing on the ground. As we hit the ground I heard a sickening crack. I looked to see my bulky roller skate had landed right on Patrick's left ankle. He screamed out in pain and pulled his ankle into his hands, knocking my skate off his ankle.

"Patrick I'm so so sorry." I said crawling over to him placing my hand on his arm.

"DON'T TOUCH ME" He screamed at me wiggling out of my touch. Patrick never yelled at me, he rarely yelled at anyone. I didn't even know it was possible for him to yell at someone.

"Patrick I-" I was cut off by him yelling again.

"DON'T EVEN TALK TO ME!" He screeched getting to his feet and limping off the roller rink, where he returned his skates and limped out of the building speeding off in the car you both took here.

I sat on my knees, in the middle of the roller rink, wide eyed. People were still frozen from the scene that just unfolded over some guy pushing me.

I got to my feet before doing the same as Patrick did, minus the limping and taking our car, and being angry. I was walking on the side of the road, lost, but all I cared about was if Patrick was okay.

All of the sudden the beginning of I've Got A Dark Alley And Bad Feeling That Says You Should Shit Up started playing signalling I was getting a call.

"Hello?" I said not even checking who was calling.

"Hey Jimmy, it's Pete. I'm at the hospital with Patrick right now." Pete's voice flooded through the phone explaining Patrick was okay.

"Thank god Patrick is alright" I sighed, relieved.

"Well kinda... His ankle is broken, he'll be on crutches for 6 weeks." Pete told me. I felt bad, it wasn't even my fault, but I got him hurt. "He wants to talk to you." Pete said and I nodded, not that he could see me nodding. I heard shuffling and someone grabbing the phone.

"Jimmy?" Patrick's voice called.

"I'm here." I smiled hearing his voice calmed and a little timid.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you babe," Patrick apologised, you could hear the guilt he held in his voice. "I know it wasn't your fault. I- I know that guy pushed you, I'm sorry I over reacted."

"It's okay Patrick, if anything I should be apologising I'm the one who fell on you and broke you ankle" I replied sheepishly.

"But I'm the one who over reacted!" Patrick protested.

"Let's just leave it at we're both sorry. Okay 'Trick?" You said laughing trying not to get in an argument.

"Okay, I love you Jimmy." He said to me, I could partially hear the smile in his voice.

"I love you too 'Trick" I said before hanging up the phone. Then I realised I was still lost on the side of the road "Shit."

|-/.:.\-|

May 11 2015

Did you like it!?!
I hope it was the way you kinda pictured it
It's impossible to write for Patrick without it being adorable af.

OH MY GOS SPOTLIGHT JUST CAM ON IHEART RADIO
WE WERE JYST TALKING ABOUT THIS SONG EARLIER XD

Anyways 17 more to go!

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties