Your Favorite Anime To Watch Together

***The guys of fob nor you guys probably watch anime... I'm just anime trash so deal with it***

Andy:
Noragami
It's a light hearted show with it's fair share of violence and comedy. (You guys are totally shipping Hiyori and Yato(MY OTP))

Patrick:
Ouran High School Host Club
A classic high school comedy with absolutely no boundaries left uncrossed and it's bursts of romance. ((Tamaki-senpai stop growing mushrooms in other people's closets))

Pete:
Black Butler
A show set in England during the Victorian era, following a young boy and his demon butler. Where evil is good, and good is evil. It has it's comedic parts, and you're contemplating telling him it was originally supposed to be hardcore yaoi. ((Yaoi is gay anime... smut. The female version is yuri. SEBASTION AND CIEL ARE ACTUALLY OTP, THE CREATOR SAID THAT THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS CANON SO FIGHT ME.)

Joe ((I typed How by accident (≧∇≦) ))
Attack On Titan
A show place centuries in the future after giant sexless man eating creatures called the titans force the remains humanity to retreat behind a series of walls. Eren Yeager and his two companions were just 10 when the colossus titan came and broke down the wall. ((Aggressively sings Sie Sind Das Essen Und Wir Sind Die Yager))

|-/.:.\-|

January 25 2016

I just got my phone back! I'm sorry I couldn't update my phone has been taken away and my laptop charger is broken so I've had nothing (╥_╥)
My mom is doing phenomenal now you guys! And she thanks you all for wishing her to get better!

So attack on titan is my life. I own the first 5 manga (I'm reading the rest on zingbox so I don't have to pay) a survey corpse hoodies and Eren's key necklace.

I also love Tokyo Ghoul (I bought Kaneki's mask ゜˘ ゜) and I'm finishing season 2 of Noragami

Wow I'm anime trash

I won't be updating for the next 3 days because of midterms o(╥﹏╥)o

Goodbye my {insert nationality} beauties