How He Hugs You

Joe:
He comes up behind you and snakes his arms around your waist, pulling you into a hug. In this position it allows him to rest his chin on your shoulder and still have a perfect view of your face, where he occasionally sneaks a kiss on your cheek.

Andy:
Since he is much taller than you, he wraps his arms around your waist as your arms make they way around his neck, and lifts you up into a bear hug. He also tends to spin you around just to see your beautiful smile.

Patrick:
Being roughly the same height, Patrick goes for a simple 'arms around your waist' hug. He personalises his hugs by pressing his face into the crook of your neck. Occasionally he'll start to pepper kisses in the crook of your neck and his kisses will move to your shoulder until he lifts his head and kisses you.

Pete:
Most of the time when you hug him it's a simple hug only done when needed, like after having a nightmare or seeing him for the first time in weeks. But usually every time you hug him, his hands somehow make their way to your ass.

|-/.:.\-|

June 29 2015

Well I just got ice cream at 10 PM and now I'm hyper. And I won't be sleeping since I've been reading horror stories all day.

But anyways my writers block is kinda better since I actually came up with this one instead of looking up preference ideas.

Goodbye {insert nationality} beauties