Chapter 8-Fared Meeting 3/6 [NaruSasu]

Disclaimer: Naruto does NOT belong to me. Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. If Naruto belonged to me, Sasuke and Naruto would finally resolve their UST and get busy doing kinky stuff to each other instead of trying to kill each other. Unfortunately, I don't.

Warnings: NaruSasu, YonIta, OOC-ness, yaoi, and extreme Itachi-OOC (since I actually have him and Sasuke have a close sibling relationship. And Itachi is just...weird xD)

Note: I fixed Yondaime's real name.

Chapter 2
Meanwhile...

Itachi looked at his watch, which read '7:40'. Great, he was supposed to meet his counselor at 8:00 and he had no idea where he was supposed to go, which was the reason why he wanted to get there an hour earlier. Of course, that didn't happen because he had overslept.

He arrived at the Konoha University, and went to the parking lot area to look for a place to put his bicycle. As expected, there were no other bicycles except his.

He was placing a chain around it when he calmly started doing his usual reconnaissance when he found himself in unknown places.

He started with examining the people in the parking lot. Some students were looking at him and laughing, probably noticing he didn't have a nice vehicle, or maybe laughing at his choice of clothing. He glared nastily and they stopped laughing and looked somewhere else. Good, his 'evil-glare-of-doom' still had the same effect. He moved on to the next group. More people talking, students comparing cars, guys flirting with cheerleaders and jocks talking about sports. 'That's what I get when we move to the downtown area...Rich people.'

He was in hell.

Now was the time to move on to the surroundings. The parking lot was half-full, there were lots of trees covering the area though, which made it the perfect place for an ambush.

He thought he heard his cousin's voice yelling at him, 'For fuck's sake man, stop being PARANOID and get your ass moving!', but he ignored it when he realized it was probably his subconscious talking.

He finished with protecting his bicycle after punching in the 'super-secret-code' which held the lock together, so now he was on his way on meeting his counselor who he'd never met.

He began to run towards what he hoped was the Admissions Building, since there were so many buildings he didn't know which one was what. And he sure as hell wasn't about to ask any of these idiots. He was really grateful that classes wouldn't start until next week and that he just needed to talk to his advisor, who he hasn't even met or talked to before.

He really needed a map. He was still running, holding his backpack close and trying to avoid hitting people, not paying attention to where he was going.

"Whoa!"

Since he wasn't paying attention, it didn't really surprise him when he collided with someone else. He saw a pair of surprised, blue eyes before his eyes flew shut and he fell on top of another body. 'Ugh.'

"Oww, goddamnit!"

When he opened his eyes, he saw a flat chest and noticed his notebooks and papers were on the floor. He pushed his head up to look at the unlucky person who he landed on top of, and saw a hand rubbing the blond head and the person's eyes closed. And of course, he felt the hand touching his back. 'Do not blush!' The stranger opened his eyes and sat up quickly, which made them bump heads. 'Ow.' He rubbed his forehead and got off the man, sitting down on the other side and hoping the ground would swallow him so that he could escape this embarrassing turn of events.

He had a feeling he was being watched, so he opened his eyes once again and saw the man rubbing his own face while leaning TOO CLOSE to his own.

Really, it wasn't his fault his first instinct screamed 'DANGER', which in turn made him punch the other man in the face. 'Fucking defense mechanism.'