Chapter 40-Ino and Hinata Love Story 1/3 [InoHina]

The school bell rang at 3:30 PM, every Konaha student had walked or raced out of their class to get to their wanted location. Hinata Hyuga walked out of the classroom with her books cradled to her chest, next to her was Sakura Haruno who chatted away about her school crush.

The two girls reached their lockers, Sakura didn't have to put anything away so she leaned against the gray lockers while Hinata opened hers and put her books away and grabbing her messenger bag, she looked around and stopped, gazing at the beautiful blonde haired girl began to come her way, her ponytail swishing behind her as she strolled gracefully.

"You can't keep going on like this, It's driving you insane...You need to tell her you love her, Hinata." Sakura says.

"Y-You know I can't do that...I don't want to scare her away...She's my best friend, besides you."Hinata says adverting her eyes away from the blonde, she closed her locker just as Ino Yamanaka reached them and leaned against the lockers on the other side of Hinata.

"Hi girls." Ino chimes with a smile, she playfully wraps her arms around Hinata's waist from behind, Hinata gasps softly surprised at the girls actions.

"As much as I'd like to stay and see you molest my friend...I really need to get going, gotta go help Naruto with his studies." Sakura says walking away.

"Shut up, Sakura, You only wish you had breasts!" Ino shouts as she walked away and disappeared down the hall

Hinata blushed as Ino began to squeeze and bounce her breasts, Ino giggled and stepped away and walked in front of the Hyuga and poked at her breasts. "Man, I wish I had breasts like yours...I mean I like my size, they're perfect. But yours are beautiful."

The raven haired Hyuga smile and turned away slightly to hide her blush. "Thank you, we should get going."

With that the two girls walked together leaving Konaha High, Ino and Hinata walk along the park. It was the longest and quietest way to get to Ino's house, they loved going through the park because the ice cream man would always show up and give them free Ice Cream. Ino and Hinata sat on the park bench talking and tasting the sweet creamy treat.

"I love this...I love seeing you every day and getting to hangout with you on the weekends, plus going through this beautiful park and eatting Ice Cream...These are the best." Ino chimes leaning back as she threw out the empty treat into the garbage can that was next to them. HInata threw out her as well.

"M-Me too...I-Ino...I have something to say." Hinata says.

"Spill it, girl. I can't wait." Ino said sitting up straight and facing the long dark haired girl.

Hinata's blush had grown a shade pink. "W-Well...I..I've been holding back for a while now...I have to tell you that I love you, Ino." Hinata says looking into the blue eyed girl and then down at her skirt, she felt her cheeks grow hotter as they turned a dark red.

Ino smiled and giggled which made Hinata look up at her. "Hinata, I love you too, why do you think I always come up to you and play with your breasts so often and so confidently, I was trying to show you how I felt about you." She said.

"You don't know how happy that makes me!" Hinata chimes.

Ino moved in closer, her lips close to touching Hinata's soft pink lips. Soon enough she placed her mouth on Hinata in a passionate kiss, Hinata kissed her back with just as much passion.

"Let's go." Ino says pulling away with a blush on her cheeks as well with her blue eyes clouded with lusst

The two girls got up, their hands entwined and walked off together towards Ino's house.