Chapter 35-Returned for you 11/15 [ObiKaka]

((A/N: Warning! This chapter contains mild rape! Please proceed with caution! Thank you!))

As soon as those words left Pein's mouth, everyone in the room just froze. Naturally, they all knew it wasn't Pein's kid since this had just started today but when Obito found out about this, they all knew the raven was going to be completely enraged. It was bad enough that Obito thought they just had Kakashi, but now it was going to get even worse.

"What did you even do to him? Those screams weren't just screams from getting fucked. You tortured him badly didn't you?" A new voice, belonging to Hidan asked. Pein looked toward the male with the slicked back silver hair.

"Mmm, maybe I did and maybe I didn't. Don't worry though. What I did wasn't enough to kill the child. I decided that's best to be saved for when Obito finally shows up. When he does, I want all of you to stay out of the way. This is just going to be between me and him. No one is to interfere. If you do, I'll kill you where you stand." Pein warned before he glanced back toward the room he had Kakashi in.

"Believe me, no one wants to get in the way of that fight..." Deidara muttered quietly. He suddenly yelped loudly when Pein grabbed a fist full of his long blond hair.

"What was that, Deidara? Were you trying to be sassy just now?" Pein asked in a terrifying tone.

"A-ah! N-no...not at all..." Deidara replied quickly while fighting back the urge to start crying with fear. Pein growled slightly before he threw the blond male to the ground harshly. Deidara hit hard enough that it caused him to let out a yelp.

"Take that tone with me again and I'll show you exactly what I did to that man in the other room and believe me, you won't like it one bit." Pein growled out before he turned and walked back into the room to wait for Kakashi to wake up. Once he was gone, Itachi knelt down and helped Deidara to his feet. The blond was shaking like crazy and didn't even care that he was clinging to the person he hated the most.

"Are you alright?" Itachi asked softly. Deidara only nodded. He was too afraid to say anything and no one could really blame him after that. Itachi sat the blond down carefully on one of the couches and sat himself beside the other. "Don't worry. If Obito succeeds in taking Pein down, we'll all be free from this place..." He muttered softly.

"Yeah, but the odds of that happening are really slim. Sure Obito is strong but is he really strong enough to take Pein down?" Sasori asked. When no one answered, the redhead just sighed and went off to his own room so he could be alone with his thoughts. Pein had them all on a short leash, often using threats to keep them in the Akatsuki. Most of them wanted to leave. They were definitely tired of the way Pein treated them all, but no one had the guts to try and take him down.

Itachi didn't reply at all. Instead, he got himself up and pulled Deidara with him. The blond male didn't even fight back. He just allowed himself to be pulled to his feet before the two of them made their way to Itachi's room. Deidara didn't know why he was so willingly following the raven but it was way better than sitting on the couch waiting for Pein to come out again. Once they arrived at Itachi's room, the two of them walked in and the door was locked behind them, leaving everyone else to wonder what was going to happen in that room.

Back in the room where Kakashi was being held captive, he was slowly starting to wake up again. When he tried to move, he only groaned in pain and found that his arms were chained above his head. Not only that but his ankles were also tied down and his clothes were stripped down, leaving the male completely naked and defenseless. His body was in agony. It was so bad that he finally gave up and decided against struggling. Thinking he was alone, Kakashi let out a quiet cry that was quickly silenced when a dark chuckle was heard from the corner of the room. Pein emerged with a sadistic look on his face as he walked over to the male he had beaten and abused.

"Look who's finally awake. That beating I gave you sure put you out. I didn't think you'd be waking up any time soon." The orange haired male said while leaning over the bound ninja. He slowly looked over Kakashi's bare body, taking in the damage he had done to the other. There were lashes, bruises and even a few broken bones. He had even left a vibrator inside the male's entrance so it could be used when the other woke up, but Kakashi hadn't noticed that, not yet anyways.

"You bastard..." Kakashi muttered softly, only to receive a harsh blow to his jaw that was delivered by Pein's fist. He cried out slightly before he silenced himself.

"Don't take that tone with me, you little brat." Pein growled out. Without warning, Pein pulled out a remote and turned the vibrator on as high as it would go. The object inside Kakashi's entrance came to life and caused a loud yelp of surprise to escape from Kakashi's mouth. His entire body was shaking like crazy and he didn't like it one bit. Smirking darkly, Pein moved down and crawled onto the bed, settling between Kakashi's legs. He didn't plan on taking the other but that didn't mean he couldn't still play with him. He grabbed onto the vibrating object and pushed it further into Kakashi's entrance, causing the silver haired male to cry out louder. His body ended up jolting like crazy, causing pain to course through his body. The toy had been pressed against Kakashi's prostate and was now being thrusted into it with a large amount of force. It didn't last long though. Pein finally pushed the toy back against Kakashi's prostate and left it there.

"I wonder how long you'll last. How many times will you cum before you pass out from exhaustion?" Pein asked as he put a finger on his chin. With another smirk, he got off the bed and left Kakashi like that. He grabbed a chair and sat beside the bed Kakashi was tied down on. He planned on watching the entire show.

About an hour passed and Kakashi had released at least five times. He was now sobbing uncontrollably and was in even more pain than before. He constantly begged for Pein to stop this torture. His body couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't release anymore and just wanted this to be over with. Surprisingly, the vibrations stopped, causing Kakashi to cry out with relief. He was panting hard and his body was shaking like crazy. Another cry of pain came out as the toy was removed from his abused entrance. He was really afraid that Pein was going to take him next and that was something he didn't want.

"Well you lasted longer than I thought you would and you're still awake but just barely. I'm guessing you'll be out within the next few minutes." Pein replied as he walked back to Kakashi's head. He had one more thing he wanted to do before he left again. Slowly he removed his pants to reveal the erection he had gotten while watching Kakashi for the past hour. The silver haired man stared wide eyed at the twitching member that Pein was stroking. Before Kakashi knew it, his mouth was forced open and he was soon choking on Pein's erected member. A low moan escaped from the orange haired male's mouth as he started to thrust his hips quickly. He held Kakashi's hair tightly and continued to thrust despite the fact that he was choking the male badly. Drool was running out of Kakashi's mouth and tears were pouring down his eyes. Within a few minutes, Pein let out a groan and pulled himself from Kakashi's mouth. He forcefully held the male's mouth open as he released a heavy load all over Kakashi's face, purposely getting some in the other's mouth, causing the other to gag. Once it was all over, Pein released Kakashi's head, put his pants back on and left the room, leaving Kakashi to cry himself to sleep and not even bothering to clean him up. He wanted to make sure the silver haired male stayed a filthy mess so Obito could see everything that had been done to him.

"He should be here tomorrow..." Pein muttered softly before he went to his room and slammed the door closed behind himself.