Chapter 34- Returned for you 10/15 [ObiKaka]

Back in the woods, Obito let out a quiet groan as he slowly started to wake up after being knocked unconscious. Once he had finally gotten himself sat up, it only took maybe a minute for him to process and remember everything that had happened to him and...

"Kakashi!" The raven shouted out as he started looking around desperately for the silver haired male. When he saw that the other was nowhere in sight, he forced himself to his feet. He remembered that Pein had shown up and threatened him. He remembered seeing Kakashi being carried off before he had blacked out. "Damn it Pein... I'll kill you for taking him..." The raven growled out as he clenched his fist tightly. Of course, he knew it was a bad idea to go alone so he decided to go searching for a certain ninja that would hopefully be able to help him out before anything bad happened to Kakashi. That thought was suddenly cut short when he remembered that he only had two days to get to Pein. He didn't know what the other was planning on doing to Kakashi but he had no choice. There was no time to search for help. He quickly turned and took off in the direction where he knew Pein would be. "Hang in there, Kakashi... I'm coming for you..." Obito muttered to himself while taking off at full speed to hopefully reach the other before the deadline hit.

If he were to move fast enough, it would only take him a day and a half to get back to the hideout. Sure he could just poof there instantly, but there was no telling what Pein would have instore for him if he did that. He could very well be ambushed and killed right there. The best option was the option that would unfortunately take the most amount of time. He hated that fact but it was the truth. There was also something Obito couldn't shake. That look Kakashi was giving him just as he blacked out. It was a look he hadn't seen the other give before. In Kakashi's eyes, Obito could only see fear and anger burning inside them, most likely due to what Pein had blabbed out before he ran off. He couldn't blame Kakashi for giving him that look. After all, he had been planning on attacking the Leaf Village, but things ended up changing and now, all he wanted to do was protect the man he loved more than anything. He just had to come up with some kind of plan to get Pein to drop his guard, even if it meant hurting Kakashi a little more than he was wanting too. He just hoped the other male would somehow find it in his heart to forgive him so they could move further with their relationship and hopefully start a family or something.

"Kakashi... Please be alright..." Obito muttered quietly as he continued to hurry off to the hideout.

At the hideout, screams of pain could be heard coming from the room where Kakashi was being kept. Pein had taken him in there and chained him up to the point where he couldn't even move and now, all the other members of the Akatsuki could hear Kakashi's screams of agony. None of them had any idea what Pein was doing to the silver haired ninja and they didn't really want to find out either. It was probably better that way, but some of them were feeling that even this was a little too much just to get back at Obito for trying to run out on them. As another scream made its way throughout the hideout, a young blond male, the youngest member in the Akatsuki, cringed lightly and covered his ears.

"Dammit... I seriously feel bad for that guy..." The blond muttered out. He was instantly silenced with a smack to the back of the head by a shorter redhead.

"Shut up, Deidara. Some of us feel the same way but you can't go saying that out loud. Pein might try and tie you up in there next..." The redhead muttered softly.

"I know but still... I can't help but feel that way. I've never seen Pein go this crazy... Have you, Sasori?" Deidara asked as he looked toward the redhead who only shook his head.

"No, I haven't and I don't want to ever see it again. I can only imagine that look in his eye and how terrified that other guy must really be. To be honest, I hope Obito gets here soon. He's the only one who will be able to stop Pein. If any of us tried, we'd be dead in a matter of seconds." Sasori replied while running a hand through his short red locks.

"Both of you should probably stop talking about that now. He could come out at any minute." A male with long raven hair said. Both of them looked up, only to see Itachi standing there with his arms crossed over his chest. He personally knew the person in that room. They had worked together in the Anbu back in the Leaf Village. "Unless you both want to die by his hand."

"Of course we don't want that, you damn Uchiha." Deidara growled out. He had a deep hatred for Itachi that went back to when he first joined the Akatsuki. He had fought the Uchiha and lost badly. It was enough to even damage Deidara's pride, but that wasn't important right now.

"Get the fuck away from me, you disgusting bastard!" Kakashi's voice suddenly screamed out before another pain filled cry came out of him, followed by complete silence. The sudden silence was enough to cause the other members to look toward the room just as Pein emerged from there. He wasn't wearing a shirt and his pants were a bit messed up. It was pretty clear that he had forced himself on the other, but that wasn't all. He also had a bit of a sickening smirk on his face, as if he found out something he shouldn't have.

"What's with that look on your face...?" Deidara asked with a worried expression. He flinched when Pein looked directly at him. Soon, Pein just started to laugh wickedly before he crossed his arms over his bare chest.

"Well. It turns out I don't just have one hostage. I have two." He said in a very low voice.

"You don't mean..." Itachi didn't even finish his sentence. He didn't want to because the question had already pretty much been answered.

"That's right, Itachi. He's pregnant." Pein said before he started laughing once again.