Chapter 18-Catharsis 1/1 [NaruSasu]

Warnings: Language, OOC, Slightly crackish, Slash/BL, Lime-ish, Silliness, Typos & Grammar, Not beta-read.

Also note that someone found this story quite sexist. And they proceeded in an anonymous review to inform me that women can also be dominant in a relationship, which would have been kind of them if I haven't already passed 20 years of age and the reader has totally missed the point of the story. Of course, I will have to take partially blame for that because that means my writing skill must have been seriously lacking when read by this individual, so I'll also put this under warnings for good measure: Naruto's sweet and naïve nature really shines through in this story, and Sasuke, who happens to like it as Naruto's sub, is the one who "suffers" because of it. But don't worry, they do learn, though some will probably also find that debatable. Oh, well, to each his own... Unless that is sexist too. (Yes, I find this review amusing as hell, but if someone is offended, I must warn my remaining readers)

Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, and it's not making me rich in any material way.

Notes: It's my first time writing NaruSasu shounen-ai; please cut me some slack. Non-massacre: The Uchiha clan is alive. Not that it matters in this fiction, but it explains Itachi's presence. And the kiss in episode 3 is mentioned in this story, though only briefly and with little consequence. And I'm doing all this because Sasuke makes such a cute uke and Naruto can't resist him!

'Thoughts'
Emphasis on a word
The word can be found in the dictionary on the bottom of this page

Sasuke didn't quite know what to make of the current situation...

What was the current situation, you ask?

The onyx-eyed prodigy had been tackled, embarrassingly easy, by his former teammate, Naruto. He was now on the ground, straddled, and struggling against a bouquet of red roses that had been firmly shoved into his face. And Sasuke could not, for the life of him, understand what he had done to merit such a predicament because, let's face it, not many people had the guts to publicly ambush him like this.

Unfortunately for him, Naruto could be categorised as one of those few people.

Sasuke was, despite popular belief, quite the forgiving guy, and was willing to overlook this episode of sexual harassment from his lover if the reason could be deemed reasonably adequate. Had the person not been his jounin boyfriend, however, a sufficient reason for such outrageous behaviour would have quite high standards. But since this was Naruto, Sasuke had kindly lowered his regular standards by eight points.

In other words, Naruto had to be pretty dense if he couldn't talk his way out of this one.

"What on earth are you doing, dobe?" Sasuke muttered, silently entertaining the thought of incinerating the offending flowers that were currently buried in his left nostril. They were in his way, and made it twice as hard to glare at the joyous bundle of orange now comfortably seated on his abdomen.

"It's the International Women's Day today! We have to celebrate, of course," his boyfriend exclaimed loudly, grinning like mad. Sasuke inched one eyebrow under his dark bangs as a quiet way to convey his confusion. Sakura would be home later today from a mission with Ino. Why on earth weren't Naruto waiting for them instead? They were women...

For once, Sasuke felt like he was missing the big picture here.

"Well, you're obviously the woman in our relationship, so I thought I'd show you my appreciation by spending this day obeying your every whim," Naruto explained. "I know you love it when I do that," he added cheekily, quite pleased with his wonderful idea.

Sasuke was not as amused.

As a matter of fact, he was everything but.

With a violent shove and a colourful curse, Sasuke pushed the blonde off him before smugly wilting the bouquet of roses in front of a stunned Naruto. He was not happy, and if the dead roses didn't get the point across, then the wildly spinning Sharingan-activated eyes of his would surely do the trick. This was an insult.