CHAPTER 40

Elyse's POV

Pilit kong pinupunasan ang mga luhang umaagos mula sa mga mata ko gamit ang palad ko habang naglalakad papuntang pent house.

Mas binilisan ko pa ang paglalakad dahil pakiramdam ko ay any time matutumba ako. Pinagtitinginan din ako ng ibang tao habang naglalakad pero wala na akong pakialam.

Nang marating ko ang pintuan ng pent house ko ay agad kong ginamit ang key card para mabuksan 'yon. Agad akong dumiretso sa kwarto at doon pinagpatuloy ang pag-iyak ko.

Kahit anong pilit kong pigilan ay ayaw talagang magpatalo at patuloy lang sa pag-agos.

If this is a nightmare, can somebody wake me up? 'cause to be honest, I can't take this pain anymore.

I lived in my past for almost 3 years without knowing the truth. I get mad to my father without listening to his side. I forgot the man I love and no one told me about that. And now I'm stuck between continuing my love for Zyne and letting go of him because I felt betrayed right now. I feel executed because of him.

My brightness side is fading away...

Patuloy lang ako sa pag-iyak nang mapansin ko ang sobre na nakalapag malapit sa lampshade ko.

Agad ko 'tong kinuha nang maalala ko na ito pala 'yong sobreng matagal ko nang iniwan dito sa pent house. Sobrang tagal na no'ng makita ko 'to sa labas ng pintuan ko.

I open it and check what's in the inside. It was a letter, I read it to know kung kanino galing pero walang nakalagay.

I started to read it and my heart literally aches when I realized whose handwriting it is.

Ang mga luhang panandaliang timigil kanina ay nag-umpisa nanamang umagos.

Dear Akiesha,

Hi love, you're at your legal age now. You told me that you more appreciate hand letters than material things that's why I'm writing this now. I know it looks like corny to you 'cause I don't really do this kind of things.

I just want you to know na ikaw ang pinakamagandang nangyari sa buhay ko. You help me a lot through some tough times without you knowing it, you're such a bright person in this world. I hope you know that. I appreciate you more than you'll ever know.

I more become myself everytime that you're always with me. You build a better version of myself without you knowing it. Mahal na mahal kita, I'm welling to risk my own life for you, I want to protect you in every pain. I want to take all the pain you have right now.

I will always be here my love, I won't leave you. Kasama mo ako sa lahat.

If the time comes that you feel like you can't talk to someone, like the world already turns it backs to you. I want you to know that I'm here and you have me. My arms are wide open to hug you and make it as your crying shoulder, while my ears are all open in listening to all of your rants.

Please don't be sad, don't be too hard on yourself. You did great okay? You did great yesterday, today, tomorrow and you will also do great in the upcoming days.

I hate it when I see you crying at the middle of the night because your mom leave you. I love you so much to the point na ako ang nasasaktan kapag nakikita kitang nasasaktan. I hate it, I really hate it.

Your voice is my favorite sound but I hate it when I heard your sob at night. I love staring at your eyes but I hate it when I see the tears coming from your beautiful eyes. I love your smile but I hate it when you fake it in front of me just to prove that you are strong enough for this, 'cause for me you are perfect. I already see the bad and good things you have and for me it's all perfect, even your scars, for me it's an art.