Rebirth

Third Person Narrative (Peter POV)

Steve and Peter continued to search the base, looking for Helen Cho. They could hear the crashes throughout the lab, something bad was happening. His spider sense was tingling in the process. Steve began to run, Peter following behind him. As they finally approached they found Helen Cho on the ground bleeding.

"Dr. Cho!" Exclaimed Steve.

They both ran over to her, crouching using a towel to wipe up the blood.

"The cradle..." Dr. Cho gasped, "He has it, you have to stop him."

"What's in the cradle?" Peter asked.

"Ultron's path to destruction." Muttered Dr. Cho.

Peter picked her up so they could carry her to safety, the rest of the lab was already dead. They went back to the quinjet, after getting Dr. Cho goes to the local hospital, approaching Clint and Natasha.

"There's word that Ultron is on the bridge with the cradle." Clint said, "Think you guys can handle it?"

"Let's go." Peter said half excited.

_____________________________________________

They fought Ultron on the bridge and acquired the cradle, but lost Natasha in the process. They went back to Avengers tower, now with two new recruits, the Maximoff twins. They entered the room where Bruce, Tony and Amora were now working. Wanda Maximoff had told them what Tony was going to do with the cradle, and that made them a little on edge. Peter saw Amora as she smiled, thinking maybe she was smiling at him. He was wrong though. He watched as she ran to Steve embracing in a hug, making sure he was okay. He watched her as the smile dropped, seeing the two people behind her. He noticed as her eyes turned green, the power now starting to emit from her hands.

"Steve, what are they doing here?" Amora said cautiously.

"They are on our side now." He said calmly in return.

Amora now looked at Peter with a look of confusion. Considering what he had told her about Wanda, she was more cautious than before. Before she could say something, Steve intervened.

"Tony, what are you doing with the cradle?" Questioned Steve.

No response, both him and Bruce remained silent. Amora remained cautious keeping her focus on Wanda.

"You're doing exactly what Ultron wants!" Steve yelled, "And I can't let you do that."

"Get out of my way." Tony replied sternly.

Before anyone could react next, the Maximoff brother sped around destroying what he could of the technology.

"Problem Solved." He said.

That's when shit went down. Clint shot from above, Pietro falling from the glass. Tony blasting people across the room, Bruce trying to disarm Wanda and more. Amora tried to distance herself, backing away from the mess. Peter followed her, not wanting to be a part of the mess either. Before it was concluded, Thor entered the fight. Peter thought that was the end, it would all be destroyed but it was quite the opposite. Using his powers Thor energized the machine, creating the being within.

"What did you just do?" Steve exclaimed.

"I had a vision." Replied Thor.

Then the cradle broke, and the being emerged, throwing Thor across the room. Amora ran over to him, helping him up not that he really needed it. Peter ran too, looking at the being, he noticed that it was thinking. The rest of the avengers came over cautiously observing the scene. Peter observed the intricate detail of what looked like a robot, as he dressed himself with a cape.

"Hello." That being said.

"Why does it sound like Jarvis?" Amora asked.

"We used Jarvis' mainframe as his structure." Tony said.

"So you are not Ultron?" Steve questioned the robot, "You're not on his side?"

"That's complicated." They replied.

"Well it better be uncomplicated real fast." Clint said sternly.

"Ultron is on the side of death, I'm on the side of life." They continued, "And for that he must be destroyed."
_________________________________

Peter watched as Amora paced around, he could tell she was thinking intently. She wanted to know what would happen next, and if she could trust "The Vision". As she continued to pace, he placed his hand on her arm, stopping her from contemplating. She looked at him annoyed because she knew what he was going to say.

"It's going to be" Peter tried to get out before she interrupted.

"No it's not going to be okay." She replied worried, "He has an infinity stone, he picked up mjolnir!"

"I don't really know what all that means." Sighed Peter.

"It means that he's very powerful, and he's not even human." Amora continued, "And we still haven't found you a way back to the other me. I think it's time we tell the team."

"No." Peter said sternly, "You have too much to focus on, we can figure it out later."

Amora sighed in defeat at him, giving him a small smile, "You're too good to me."

"I try my best." Peter said, returning the smile.