Death and Chaos

Third Person Narrative

**DSMOM spoilers!!

"Well your daughter is on a psychotic break." Amora spat.

"Let me rephrase, the Wanda of this universe is my daughter, I am not father to the Scarlet Witch." Magneto replied, clarifying.

"Sorry your daughter from ANOTHER universe, is on a psychotic break." Strange chimed in.

"She is not the reason you have been called today." Intervened Professor X, "You are here because of who the two of you are."

"And who may that be?" Scoffed Amora.

"The destroyers of the multiverse." Replied Captain Marvel.

The destroyers of the multiverse, my ass, Amora thought. There was literally Quake destroyer of worlds in front of them and they were at fault? They had done nothing but run from the very witch who was trying to kill them which included a CHILD.

"You have got to be kidding." Doctor Strange responded, "What could we possibly do?"

"You are both emotional and capable of self-destruction." Continued Captain Carter, "We've seen the variants of you get lost."

"In this universe actually." Interrupted Quake, "You were our friends, and you forced our hand."

"What do you mean by forcing your hand?" Questioned Amora

"Charles will show you." Mordo replied.

Professor X using his telepathy imprinted in both of their minds showing an image of the variants they were. It was on Thanos' home planet, Titan. It showed both of them on the opposing side of the rest.

~Vision~

"You guys have to stop, this path is dangerous." Reed Richards spoke, "Surrender the Darkhold."

"The power is too great, what harm it may do in the hands of the smartest man alive." Rationalized Amora.

"We have it under control." Continued Strange, "I mean this is how you thank us after killing Thanos?"

"You decimated him in greed, not in heroics." Magneto said sternly.

"Like you haven't done stuff in greed, Erik." Scolded Amora.

"We are not talking about him, we are talking about you." Quake intervened.

"God, Daisy Johnson, destroyer of worlds has insight!" Laughed Strange.

"This is your final warning." Affirmed Captain Carter.

"Give up the book, or we will have to take action." Continued Captain Marvel.

"We cannot." Amora and Strange spoke in unison.

"Then we are sorry." Professor X replied, "Erik if you will, please."

Magneto using his powers grabbed the blade of Thanos, the blade that could cut through anything. From behind and caught by surprise he sliced the two in half with minimal effort. They were dead, and the darkhold was retrieved.

~Vision Over~

Amora readjusted as she was taken out of that pipe dream. She would never think of reading the darkhold, from a young age she was taught the consequences of that book. She wasn't a saint, but she knew that was not the path she would willingly take.

"You killed us?" Amora choked.

"We had no choice." Replied Reed Richards.

"We wouldn't do that, we aren't like them." Strange pleaded.