Here We Go Again

Third Person Narrative

Amora was pushed through the portal along with America, the Wanda from the other realm staying put as the portal closed. The real Wanda neared closed, awakening from the dream walking she had just done.

"America, get behind me." Amora cautioned putting the child behind her.

Wanda smiled at Amora, taking a little bow as she walked closer.

"Nice to see you in the flesh." Wanda smiled.

"Likewise." Amora sneered back, "You don't have to do this."

"Oh but I want to." Wanda teased, whispering into Amoras ear.

Wanda was close enough for Amora not to need to use her magic but her strength instead. She grabbed Wanda by the shoulders pushing her back to hit the wall. She used her. In a swift move using her powers she made an astral projection of America while the real one could hide away. She protected "America" as Wanda attempted to take control time and time again. Amora ran up to Wanda dodging the shots of magic coming her way, kicking her down once again. One thing Wanda didn't have was physical strength like hers.

"Stop it!" Wanda screeched, "I told you I don't want to kill you but I will if necessary."

"I'm not giving you the girl!" Amora screeched back, "You're a psychopath if you think I will let you kill a child."

"I already am a psychopath!" Wanda yelled back, "What do you think you can help me change? The Enchantress has always been weak since the day I met you!"

"Or maybe I haven't had the right motivation!" Amora continued, "Because right now... I really want to hurt you."

"Because I threatened your boy toy?" Wanda laughed, "You realise all the men you've been around have died. How long before he does?"

Wanda was trying to trigger Amora and she knew it but that didn't stop her from acting out. Maybe she was emotional. Using her conversion of elements she had made the snow around her into ice, rods sharp enough to slice. She brought them all at Wanda who had deflected them aiming them towards America. When Wanda saw that America wasn't real she began to get extremely frustrated.

"You just don't stop angering me!" She continued, now using her magic to get a grasp on Amora's neck, "You know I think taking other witches' magic is cruel, but I think I'll make an exception."

She began to absorb Amora's power, Amora screaming in response as part of her personality was being drained. She could feel the life out of her being taken away like as if it wasn't hers. Was this it? Not in the slightest. America had come back with the rest of them, she must've used a portal while she was hiding. Peter used his webs to swing over, kicking Wanda to the wall and webbing her up. He caught Amora as she fell down, helping her back up again.

"Hey, Amora, stay with me, we are going to get out of here." Peter soothed her, "C'mon we gotta get up."

Amora got up with Peter to go run, but Wanda had gotten to them first. Her magic had no end; she could make up reality as she wanted, and this time she used it to make a spear. Amora watched as the spear went through Peter's side knocking him on the ground.

"No!!" She cried, falling to the ground to catch him.

Amora dragged him out of the crossfire bringing him into a corner where might be safe. America ran over quickly during the fight punching through another universe.

"Go!" America yelled now crying too, "Make sure he gets out of this alive."

"What about you?" Peter whispered, "You can't die on us."

"I won't." America tried to smile, "I promise."

Amora was conflicted, they needed her but so did Peter. Could Strange help America on his own? Could they both hold their own? I guess they would have to now, America pushed them through closing the portal behind them. She brought her focus back to Peter holding his face with her hands.

"I got you." Amora cooed, the tears still streaming down her eyes.

"I know you do." Peter smiled, wiping the tears from her eyes.

She didn't know where they were nor did she even care, all she cared about was saving Peter. She lifted the part up of his spider-man suit where his wound was pressing her hands softly on it. Amora took a deep breath as she let her magic do the work. She absorbed the pain with no hesitation as it continued to heal him. She let her hands lift once the job was done, not even leaving a scar. Peter sat up in front of her, pulling her into a hug, they both held on tightly to one another. She pulled back a little so their lips could meet, leaving them in a soft, passionate kiss, tears streaming down both of their eyes.

"I know we haven't known each other long," Amora started to say, "But I don't want to lose you."

"I don't want to lose you either." Peter smiled back, "I want to get to know you. To appreciate you and all of the above."

"Once this is all over we can settle down a bit. Go on actual dates?" Amora laughed.

"Sure." He chuckled back, "I would love that."

"Where are we anyways?" Amora now looked around to her surroundings.

It was dark and dreary, like nothing they had seen before. Yet it looked like the sanctum, in ways there were similarities around.

"You're in my house now." Strange said from across the room.

Yet it wasn't the Strange Amora knew. It was the one who had sent her here. You could see the devious grin held on his face as he walked out of the shadows, but he wasn't alone, he had Daisy and Christine. The two of them hadn't crossed her mind, she didn't even notice when America came back that they weren't there.

"Peter, what the hell happened while I was gone." She said nervously.

"That happened." Peter pointed to the Strange who had revealed his oddly place third eye.

"Here we go again." Amora sighed.