Suit Up

Third Person Narrative (Peter POV)

"We need to fight." Amora announced, "Whatever it takes?"

"Whatever it takes." A bunch of them responded.

They all began to suit up, after all superheroes had their costumes. Amora's was easy as before just using her magic to change her outfit into more battle ready. What Peter noticed was the difference in the armour though. The intricacy and detail looked much more simple. Not as complex as he noticed the other Amora's being now. What was similar was the beautiful necklace she wore around her neck. Emerald green with the decoration of a snake, it definitely had a story behind it. Peter was already in uniform but he received some upgrades. Once Tony saw his suit he immediately had so many ideas for it.

"You didn't have to all of this Mr. Stark." Peter said nervously.

"Call me Tony." He smiled back, "And anyways your suit needed some major upgrades if you are going to be fighting a robot army."

"Fair point." Peter laughed back.

He watched Amora smile at the conversation as she took a sip of water playing with her necklace. He could see it glowed a little, the emission of a light. He was curious about what it meant, it definitely had significance yet she didn't wear it anymore from when he saw her.

"I like your necklace." Peter started a conversation.

"Thanks, I don't wear it as much as I used to but today I'll need it." Amora replied.

"What's the story behind it?" Peter asked.

"Well where I'm from, a long time ago I was in love with Thor's brother Loki." She smiled, "We spent a long time together, but he died." Her smile faded.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry." Peter said apologetically.

"No it's okay." Her smile lighted up again, "Before he died, he forged a necklace with some of his power in it. That way when I get disarmed I can draw power from it to help me. As much as I miss him, the world as we know it didn't treat him right and he can rest easy knowing he died a hero."

"And you seem very happy now, with Steve." Peter continued.

"I am." Her smile fading again, "Even though I know the future outcome."

"You don't know that for sure." Peter tried to reassure, "Every universe is different."

"Maybe." She sniffled a bit, "We should probably get to the quinjet."

They both made their way to the quinjet. Peter felt a little guilty for his nosiness, but glad he got to know more about her. Even though he was getting back to another version of her, he still felt like he was getting to know the one he met. When they arrived at the quinjet they were ready to take off with everyone else. Steve stood up in front of everyone, Peter could tell he was going to make an announcement.

"Superhero speech everyone, stop talking." Joked Tony even though no one was talking in the first place.

Steve cleared his throat, Peter knew this speech was going to be a long one.

"Ultron already knows we are coming, but our main goal is to get everyone to safety. We don't know exactly what his plan is but we know it can't be good." Steve expressed, "Wanda, Pietro, Clint, Amora and Peter I need you guys to evacuate everyone in Sokovia with me where Barton located Ultron. Bruce I need you to rescue Nat, code green if needed. Thor underground to assess the spikes in energy being read on the computer, and Tony will go with Vision to stall Ultron."

Everyone nodded in agreement at Steve, but he wasn't finished with his speech.

"We don't know what to expect there so we need to stay alert, anything can happen." Steve continued, "You get knocked down, you get back up again, you get killed, you walk it off."