No longer strangers

Third Person Narrative

All the avengers spread out after the whole introduction to Clint's secret family. As they all went their separate ways, Peter's waited at the bathroom door, planning to take a shower next. As the water turned off, Peter fixed his posture, now standing up more straight. He backed up a bit so he wasn't in the way as she emerged. The door finally opened after what had felt like forever to him, and Amora walked through her hair soaking over he fresh pair of clothes.

"Um I was just waiting for the shower, sorry." Peter murmured.

Before he knew it her hand had grabbed his upper arm, now pulling him into the bathroom, sitting him on the closed toilet seat. He was flustered and confused by her actions not knowing what could have prompted them. He watched as she paced through the bathroom, her breathing irregular something that had become a familiarity with her. She sat down near him at the edge of the tub with her head in her hands. Finally she looked up at him, he could tell she was scared.

"I'm so confused right now." Amora breathed towards him, "The memories the witch showed me were mine, but I had never experienced them before. And your were there so you need to explain what the hell is going on."

"I-" Peter tried to squeak before being cut off by her again.

"We shared moments!" She exclaimed, "I saw glimpses. Glimpses of hugs, crying, laughter, everything you name it! You saved my life!"

"Would you believe me if I said I was from another universe?" He sighed in response, "One where all of this shit going on right now has already happened to you. One where we weren't complete strangers?"

"Right now I would believe just about anything." She whispered back.

Peter sighed once more, now about to share about all the time they had spent together. At least all the time he had spent with another version of her. He started from the beginning explaining the first time they met up to when he was pushed literally through space in time. He told her everything he knew about her from what she told him, maybe leaving out some key details about her future to spare her some of the pain.

"So Steve leaves me?" Amora asked him stuttering in the process.

The one thing he had left out in his story, she was able to find out on her own. Peter was at a loss for words, he didn't know how he could comfort her about something he didn't know much about.

"From what you've told me yes." Peter replied looking at her sadly.

There was a moment of silence, before Amora stood back up on her feet. He stood up as well, now looking down at her in the eyes with pity.

"How do you get back to her?" Amora asked, "Or get back to me I guess."

"I'm not sure.." Peter chuckled back, "But I think that the Wanda here maybe could help."
____________________________

Night had soon fallen upon them, with many things changing in the process. From what Peter could understand, the one he knew was Thor had left to get some answers, and the head of an organization, SHIELD, had arrived, aka Nick Fury. They all ate dinner together in Clint's cozy dining room, just talking about their plan, nothing non work related. They continued to talk about Ultron's use of words and how he put things. A popular topic was how he mentioned he wasn't at his bet self. Peter was scared to chime in his thoughts, but at a time like this it was now or never.

"I think Ultron wants to evolve." Peter interrupted now everyone looking towards him, "Think about it, he stole that space stick thingy and he stole that strongest metal shit. Clearly he hasn't reached fully capacity yet."

Everyone looked in Peters direction, no one saying a word to him. He couldn't tell if they were impressed or upset at him for interrupting their conversations.

"Or not. I mean what do I know." Peter said softly

"No no no Peter you are right. Shit... has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?" Exclaimed Bruce in a worried state.

_________________________

Once again they were back on the quinjet, travelling to South Korea for their next fight. On the plane Amora tried to catch Peter up on what they were doing. She explained who Dr. Cho was and what abilities she could do for Ultron. He could tell she was worried about what Ultron could become if she was forced to help him. A beacon of destruction as she put it. She wasn't worried about robots or the strong metal, she was worried about the staff.

"Guys if he gets ahold of what is inside the Loki's sceptre... It will not be good." She said now breathing heavily.

"So we get it first." Tony replied reassuringly now looking at Peter, "So spider-boy... you're ever considered being an Avenger?"

"It's spider-man." He corrected chuckling awkwardly.

Tony rolled his eyes at him continuing what he was saying, "I'm just saying.. You'd be an amazing asset to the team. You fit all the criterias and you seem to get along with everyone pretty well."

"I don't think he's here to stay." Amora chimed in, smiling at Peter.

"Bummer." Tony groaned in response.

"Hate to break the chit chat but we're here." Clint cut in sarcastically, "Roger and Parker I got a good vantage point for you to drop out at the building. I'll head to the airport and drop these three off quickly and then me and Nat will come back okay?"

Peter and Steve looked at eachother and then looked back nodding in agreement. As they were getting ready to jump, Amora walked forward to them.

"Don't die." She sneered at them.

Peter watched as Steve went up to her, cupping her face pulling her into a delicate, sweet kiss. There was that damn jealousy again, something Peter hated feeling especially when he still had no right to it.

"I promise I won't. Meet you back at the tower in a bit." Steve replied.

He left the embrace and went back into position, giving Peter a clear vantage point of her. She smiled awkwardly at Peter her face looking flushed as she mouthed "Good Luck".
__________________________

I actually really like this chapter if im being honest <3