Zombie!

Third Person Narrative

They let go from the kiss, and all Amora could do was smile. Her cheeks began to just keep growing red, he made her smitten. The connection between them was definitely there, and with everyday of knowing each other it would continue to grow stronger.

"Wow." Peter said in astonishment.

"Yeah." She replied back reciprocating his feelings.

"Um we should probably get to bed too, right?" Peter asked.

"Right." She said smiling.

They both got up from the couch, making their way to the bedrooms. The nights before they had spent their slumber in separate rooms, but this wasn't any other night. As Amora opened the bedroom door of her room Peter did the same. She looked at him innocently.

"Goodnight I guess." Amora smirked.

Before she could move another step, Peter grabbed her by the wrist pulling her from her own doorway to his. She looked up at him again teasing him with the innocent smile on her face before kissing him again. As their lips locked she pushed him through the doorway of his room, closing the door behind him. She liked how he grazed her face with his hand, his soft palm cupping the side of her cheek.

"We really should get some sleep." Peter stated.

"We really should..." Amora responded, "But I'm not really tired."
They would definitely get some rest, but maybe in a little bit...

When Amora woke in the morning, her eyes fluttered against the sunlight that had creeped in. She awoke as she listened to his heartbeat, against his warm chest. She inhaled, looking back at the perfect night she had for the first time in a long time.

"Morning." Peter said groggily, his eyes still closed.

"That sense of yours, I swear." She murmured back with a chuckle.

Amora closed her eyes in relaxation as Peter ran his hands through her hair, massaging the back of her neck.

"I wish we could stay here forever." Peter groaned, "Alas, we have to jump back into reality."

Amora groaned, rolling off the bed from her dramatic performance. As she hit the ground she laughed. She had her eyes closed still, as she had her laughing fit on the floor. As her voice began to go away from all the excitement and she had calmed down she heard a noise. It sounded raspy and all. It sounded like it was beside her, but she thought it must've been in her head. She felt a chill close to her arm, and as if something scaly had just touched it. When she decided to open her eyes, and the sight was her nightmares coming true. She screamed as she backed away from it. Using her magic she grabbed the creature and disintegrated it with her power. She caught her breath, now looking at Peter as he looked back at her with worry.

"Z-Zombie." She replied with fear.

They both got up from where they were and looked through the window of the house. No wonder there were houses fully furnished left abandoned. Or why Wanda was dead in this universe. They were so caught up in catching a break that had let their guards down. Amora began to worry about America, what if one of them had got to her? How did this one even get into the house?

"America!" Amora cried, cautiously making her way out of her and Peter's room, "America are you okay!"

She had her magic procured in both of her hands ready to destroy any zombie that tried to attack. The house was empty though, that was the only one they could find. The door was wide open and America was gone. She was worried about the missing child, but at least maybe she got away.