•3•

His eyes quickly scanning over the digital clock. "7.45AM" he flop back onto his bed and sigh. Second later, he carefully wakes up and wanting to waking up hyunjin but lastly he decides didn't waking him up since it was weekend.

Coming down, felix was greet by his mother in law. He looks at the old lady with confused looks.

"Mom? Where are you going?"

"I'm going for a vacation with few of my friends for about 1 week."

"I see. need some help with your luggage?"

"Sure. Would glad that you can help me"

"It's not a big problem mom. hehe"

"Where's hyunjin?"

"Still sleeping"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

That afternoon, hyunjin just get up from his sleep and he went straight towards the kitchen, opening the fridge and found the food that felix already cooked for him. He sighs and close the fridge door. Taking out the food out from the fridge he places it on the microwave to heat it up. His mind was searching for the small boy.

While he was eating, his eyes saw a little note from his wife pinned on the fridge door write "I'll go and find the he groceries. I've already cook for you. Just take it out and heat it. And your mom wasn't at home for about 1 week, well enjoy your food". he sighed and crumpled the paper.

1 hour later...

Hyunjin was in his pants and wearing black top. Having his drink in his hands he waits for felix at the couch. Slowly the door opened and reveals the smaller with full of groceries.

"Thank you for sending me at here"

Felix said to the guy that stood in front of the house. Hyunjin eyes twitching hearing that felix was with another guy. Buying the groceries and such more. When he closes the door hyunjin ask him

"Where are you from?" *Such a dumb question*

"From the market. Our kitchen storage has been running low"

"Who is that guy?" He sounds possessive now

"The taxi driver. an old man"

"..."

Without waiting any further, felix goes straight towards the kitchen and place the goods. He completely ignoring him. hyunjin just don't understand. Why the smaller would be ignoring him. and why is he looks so pale? And..thinner? That what's hyunjin been thinking of.

"Hey hyunjin..."

". yeah?"

"I think we should be getting a divorce"

"What??"