•24•

"So you're decide not to bring Hyunwoo over here anymore?"

"N-no! Hyung! It's not like that!"

"Then what it is?"

"I-I thought you angry with me. Since you're not contacting me at all this week. You also didn't reply to any my message and calls. So I conclude that you hate me..."

Felix can hear the older sigh heavily. "Listen. I do angry at you, but that doesn't mean I hate you. I miss you, and I miss Hyunwoo. I can't bring myself to hate on you. You're my one and only brother that I have. So please, don't think like that. I never gonna hate you. I love you Felix."

*sobs*

Hyunwoo look at Felix who were now crying and sobbing on the phone, He quickly crawls towards Felix and place his head on Felix's lap.

"H-hyung..I'm sorry.. I'm sorry hyung"

"It's okay Felix. Mind if we giving you a visit? I've been missing Hyunwoo so much"

"Sure Hyung! Gladly to have both of you here"

"Now let's get ready together! I feel great today, I wanna make some brownies!"

Hyunwoo giggles and making grabbing motion at Felix. The older pick him up and carrying him next to his left hip.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"So how's the progress?"

"I'll make my move today.. Be patience.."

"What?!! You still didn't do him?!" Realizing she was a bit loud inside the cafe, Soojin clears her throat while adjusting her black glasses.

"You think it's easy? That whore always have someone beside him! There's always this one particular guy who always with him"

Soojin eyebrows twitch "A..Guy?"

The man nods "yeah A guy. He's quite tall, fair skin and have a mid length black hair"

"Did you have a picture?"

"Of course! Here.."

The man shows her his phone and a picture of Hyunjin and Felix together. Soojin grits her teeth and glare at him.

"Do you know this man? Want me to finish him too?"

"That's my future husband! That bitch stole him from me! Just finish this one, and do not touch this one! Understood?"

"As you please."

Soojin bite her lips and crossed her arm together while fall back onto the chair. She didn't know that Hyunjin would go and see Felix again after all these years. She could not believe it, if she can't have Hyunjin, neither Felix can have him.

🌼 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"Yongbokkie~" Jisung gulf the younger in a big bear hug. Luckily Felix bake's enough brownies for them.

He didn't expected it to be Minsung family as they didn't inform him want to have a visit.

"Hey Sungie. Miss you"

"I miss you more."

"Please have a seat, feel free to make this as your own house."

"Oh please, don't mention it hun~ I will"

Leeknow cough just to clear his throat, "behave Love"

Jisung pout as his husband say so. Those three kids playing with each other, giggling and shouting at each other.

Suddenly Felix house fill with bell sound. "Oh? It's must be Chan hyung."

Felix urgently went to open the door, only to greet with the couple who wears all black. "Hi Chan hyung."