•7•

'what?' Felix was too stunned looking at all decoration. It's simple yet nice and comforting.

"w-what is this all Hyunjin-ah?"

"Happy Birthday Yongbok"

"my birthday?" Felix tilted his head in confusion.

"isn't today is your birthday? September 15?"

"oh-? It is..how come you remember it? And wahh strawberry cake, my favourite" his eyes glistening with excitement.

"I'm your husband after all. Quick! Blow this candle before it's runs out. You don't want to ruin this cake right?"

"oh-okay" clasping his fingers together, Felix make a wish. Hyunjin just stared at him fondly.

"what are you wishing for?" he asks as cut the cake serve a slice for felix.

"it's nothing. I just wish for my happiness and yours too" Felix saw that Hyunjin pause for sec then brush it off as its nothing happens.

"Hyunjin-ah, I want to ask you something"

"go on, I have all day for you"

"why are you- "before Felix could finish he was interrupt by Hyunjin phones ringing. The caller id shows Soojin.

"wait a minute, I'll be back"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"yeah..why?"

"can't I call you?! You've been ignoring me!"

"I was on leave, I told you right?"

"I want to come to your house right now!"

"no! he was here!"

"I don't care about him! He can just leave"

"no-Soojin! You don't understand"

"I don't care; you can just ask him to leave or I'm going to leave you. Choose which one is it?"

"please Soojin, just listen to me. Just for today only okay? I'll make it tomorrow for you"

"no! and I'm already here. Guess what?"

"Soojin!" deeply sigh Hyunjin just rub his face in frustration when she just ended the call.

Within seconds, the doorbell was heard.

"fuck! Felix's gonna get it" as Hyunjin runs to open the door, there is Felix stood in front the door looking so hurt, and there is Soojin too. Smiling all widely while get inside and runs towards Hyunjin to give him a hug.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"baby, why are you ignoring me" she said while cling onto Hyunjin's arm.

Hyunjin didn't say anything, he just stares at Felix who close the door and walk past them. Not saying anything.

"I told you I was on leave"

"I know; I just miss you. That's why I come here by myself." She purposely hugs Hyunjin in front of Felix while smirking at him.

"why don't you both have a sit. I'll bring you some water" Felix spoke and Hyunjin swallows the lumps that formed inside him.

"oh-and you what's your name? pilip? Philips? Fell? Whatever your name is, I want juice. Not some cheap ass water" she said while pointing him before dragging Hyunjin to sit on the couch with her.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"here's your juice, and you too" Felix just place the juice and excuse himself away.