•10•

"A-are you possibly sure?"

"Yes! Why would I lie to you?"

"I-I have no words."

"Are you possibly not gonna take responsibility for what you've done?" Soojin falls onto the couch sobbing.

"Hey..Listen, I'm not a person like that. I was just overwhelmed. That's all" Hyunjin try to calm down but instead she just sobs harder.

He was mad at first, but also relieved. After about 1year and half married with Felix, he knows that the younger can't carried a child to begin with, but he want that. He knows that they can adopt a child if they want to, but he want the feeling of having a child, his own blood.

He was overwhelmed when Soojin shows him her test kit. Saying that she's carrying his child. He felt sparks of happiness hearing that he will have his own child, a child that have his dna.

"So, when are we gonna marry?" She ask while taps Hyunjin shoulder.

"ah..I need to tell my mom and.." he trails off.

Didn't have courage to continue his words as the thought of Felix hit him. He can't imagine how hurt the younger when he knows that his husband his having a child with another woman.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Hyunjin comes home at 1.00am. 'the lights still on?' he thought as he place the shoes onto the rack.

"Felix?"

No answer. He continues to search around for the blonde. His eyes softened as the view of Felix.

Felix was curled onto the couch, hugging a pillow as he let out soft snores. Hyunjin chuckle at the blonde cuteness. He caress Felix's cheek with his thumb, tracing the trails of freckles.

"I'm sorry Felix. I'm truly sorry."

As soon as Hyunjin mutters, Felix open his eyes. Staring straight towards Hyunjin who was taken aback.

"when did you come back? What time is it?" He rubs his eyes while squinting to look at the clock.

"It doesn't matter love. Lets go upstairs" as Hyunjin stands up, the younger grab him by the sleeves

"Why are you smell strange? This wasn't your usual perfume?"

"t-that because of an accident happened earlier. My coffee spills onto mine, that's why I had to dry it using the company's one. It must be the smell of fabric softener" he lied

Felix just nod his head and follows the taller towards their shared bedroom. Somehow he wasn't feel good, he also didn't know why does he feels like that. Something is bothering him, and he can't make sure of that.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"Hey Evelyn, good morning"

"Good morning too, going somewhere today?"

"ahh just that I was about to meet someone but things happens so we cancel it. How about you? Don't have class today?"

"It started tomorrow, today is my rest day" Evelyn reply as she place the rubbish into the dumpster.

"If you don't mind, today's coffee?" Chan shyly ask her

"sure, what time is it?"

"I'll text you the time. Speak about that, I still didn't get your number. So may I?"

Evelyn just chuckle before that Chan's phone and dial up her number. "This is mine. Give me a call when you ready"

"Arite, I'll text you soon" Both of them smiles before went inside their home.