•21•

*knock knock*

"coming~" hearing the voice inside. Here stand Felix with his 5months baby.

"who-?" widen her eyes she immediately engulf Felix in hugs. Crying as she place her hands on his face.

"Is-is this really you? Tell me i'm not dreaming.."

Felix smile then hold her hand between him "it's not a dream mom. I'm finally here"

"Dear Lord! thank you! Let's get you inside"

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"let me just get you juice real quick!" Mrs.Hwang went inside the kitchen and bring out a tray of apple juice.

She wipe her tears as she looks at the baby. "is this my granchild?"

Felix smiles and nod.

"aww baby. Look at his chubby cheeks and tiny hands. What his name?"

"Hyunwoo mom.." as Felix said that Hyunwoo giggles and grab Mrs.Hwang forefinger.

"aww our little Hyunwoo.. He's adorable.. you must come here often!"

"I will if only he's isn't here.." Felix says as he looks down

Mrs.Hwang stop her movement. "i'm sorry Felix. I should be careful! I'm a bad mom. I can't protect you.. I feel so ashamed of what he has done to you" tears started to pooling again.

"don't cry mom. Hyunwoo didn't like to see people sad, he will cry too" as soon as Felix said that. Hyunwoo cries filling the mansion.

"Oh how I longed the sound of baby crying in here" she wipe her tear.

Felix smiles and hugs her "you're an angel Felix. Truly are"

🌼 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Hyunjin sigh as he tried again and again dialling Felix's number but still went straight to the mailbox. Suddenly his eyes caught a silhouette. He quickly walk towards him and pat his shoulder.

"You're Chan right?"

The said man just stared at him with hatred. His fist clenching, itching to landed it on Hyunjin face.

"what do you want?!" Chan ask, voice dropped low

"I- I want to have a talk with you. Please, let me—"

"make it quick! I don't have time for your bullshit!"

The two finally sit in one quiet cafe. "speak up" Chan's said after his drink arrive

"I-I maybe selfish if I said this, but I want to know where is Felix"

He can see that Chan's jaw clenched. "why do you suddenly want to know?"

"I-I want to ask for his forgiveness.. I know I was wrong.. But I want to—"

"the damage is already done Hyunjin.. It's better this way, and don't ever show your face in front of him anymore. Or I won't be hesitant to punch your face!"

"But Chan—"

"remember what I said! Leave him alone! If it needed! I will kill you!" Chan spat before walk away leaving Hyunjin who still look down on the ground.

His eyes starting to feels hot and his tears started to pools around.

🌼 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"hyung..He didn't make any disturbances to you?"

"what? Of course not! He's currently fine, you hear him laughing with his aunt"