•4•

"i think we should getting a divorce"

"what? have you lost your mind?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-

Only silence that fills the gap between the two. Felix only focusing on his job ignoring hyunjin who were staring blankly at him.

"What did make you do the decision?" he ask.

"Nothing. I'm just tired. I'm tired with this kind of life. I'm tired being with you... so that's why."

"......"

"Don't you pity mom? She could be sad."

something click inside felix.. He didn't even think about that. The one who were pester him, who were giving him all the love. The one who were protecting him from anything. The one who love him sincerely.

"....m-mom"

"Didn't you pity her at all?"

"......L-let her be... She w-will be fine without m-me"

"Liar..."

"....."

"You're think about her right?"

"...." felix just bite his lip while grip the edge of the table near the stove.

"fine. If you want the divorce, I'll file the paper later"

"...let just not..." felix said while biting his lip.

"never mind then. Whatever you feel like want to, just tell me. I'll be gladly accepting that" hyunjin said while smirking at him and walk past him.

Felix just stared blankly at the stove, not knowing what to do. He wants to cry, but not in front of hyunjin.

A click make felix turns towards the door. He saw hyunjin who wore his black jacket and grab his keys. "I'm out. Sick of seeing your face"

Felix just bite his lips. He looks down and tears started to pools. "I hate you so much hyunjin!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hyunjin POV

"whats with the frown babe?" soojin ask as she stroke my face

"nothing"

"you've been like this for past few minutes. Anything that I can help?" she asks while stroking my chest up and down.

I turn to hug her and inhale her scent. 'she doesn't smell like him.'

"you're okay dear?" I just nod.

"you see babe? Recently my purse was too tight to fit my belongings. It would be sweet if you can buy me some brand new"

"let's go then" I said while pecking her cheek.

"wait for me to change dear!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-

The two walk hand in hand, entering one after another shop. Looking for soojin desire. While walking, hyunjin stunned to see that his partner was walking with someone else.

'felix?' he thought before start to following them.

"babe? Where are you going?" she asks

"here, take this card and buy anything that you want. I'll go to toilet" without looking at her, he sprinted out from that shop.