Heir ?

Before I step in someone pulled me hurriedly and pushed me towards the staircase , my legs stumbled and ....

Author's pov.
Before you fall the person caught you by your waist and you bumped with a chest . You pulled back and looked up and saw a heavy almond shaped dragon eyes , a tall man catching you by waist , fluffy hairs , with a mask covering his face ,
his muscular body almost giving you red tints on your face.

"Don't go there !" You snapped out when he said those words

"Don't go there !" You snapped out when he said those words . You stumbled on your feets and gulped . "W-who are you ? And how dare you to touch me?!" You scolded and asked him . He didn't have any expression but he just said "You'll know by tommorow evening who I'm Princess Y/n ! But for god sake till that Don't go near that room also" he said and went away immediately without giving you a chance to speak.
I glanced at the door and my curiosity told me to see in once . "Ahhh... Eomma" i screamed as a sharp arrow got pinned to the door .
And a letter with it saying
"Go back I said" it was the same man I guess ... He's dangerous like Taehyung.

Y/n's pov.
Who was that man ? He was very strange , how can he have the guts to touch the King's wife ? he was something and also what's with that room why is it so abundant ? Should I ask Taehyung ? No no no... What if he again become the old Taehyung , but he was not looking a bad person and was too handsome ... "Shut up ! Y/n although you don't take Taehyung as Your husband but you're Still married" I slapped myself for thinking like that.

2:00 am :-
You were sleeping peacefully cuddling with your blanket and pillows , it was raining softly when someone knocked at the door.
You startled and sat back on the bed . "Who could it be now?" You thought , "is it that Handsome M-man? Is he here to punish me because I didn't listen to him and was about to open the door?" You gulped and made courage when the knocks converted into bangs. As soon as you opened the door you found your dear husband there and sighed , Tae with a cold face.
"You?" You exclaimed "Yeah me ? Who else were you expecting?"
Taehyung eyed you and you gave an awkward smile shooking your head and then he entered the room playfully and plopped on your bed . You followed him and asked "Yaahhh.. why are you laying on my bed ? Get up ! Go to your room" you scolded him. "It's not your Yoongi Oppa's residents !
It's my palace and my wish" he said mocking , you crossed your hand with an angry pout . "Go I have to sleep" you exclaimed , he pulled you over him and immediately flipped you hovering.

"You're not allowed to order me my Slave" he gritted his teeth gripping your arms . "I'm not your slave" you Gritted your teeth too pushing him but he was stronger. He doesn't says anything but immediately bites your earlobe harshly and sucked over your neck You yelped or moaned that you only knew "ahhmmm..K-Kim T-Tae-" he cuts you off "this is for waiting for someone else instead of me!" He said in a deep voice. You pushed him with a strength this time