Liar !

Y/n's pov.
Ok so right now we all were gathered in the entrance , a bunch of guards were entering and Tae , Uncle Zain and Jungkook along with Mother Queen stood there to welcome someone , Maybe Uncle Zain's Sons , everyone was happy and mom's eyes were really bright her happiness was beyond anything she had a wide smile , meanwhile Taehyung he had his regular cold face 😒.

Two tall men enters the palace with a beautiful young lady with them and uncle Zain rushed to meet his sons or I say son , he didn't met the first guy and immediately hugged another one .

Namjoon :

The first guy felt like was so known figure to me , I have seen him somewhere

The first guy felt like was so known figure to me , I have seen him somewhere ... His and Tae's eyes met and they shared a warm smile this is the first time I'm seeing him hugging someone himself. The beautiful lady was like made to be a princess and guess what ? This Taehyung was more than happier to see her. She hugged him and he hugged her back. Who is she?
Meanwhile the second guy was staring at the maids and princess shamelessly , the 17yrs old young maid beside me was very uncomfortable because on him I saw so I did came infront of her , and she hid behind me , he's eyes fell on me and he checks me out licking his lips . I felt Disgusted.

"Taehyung?" I called him from the crowd but he didn't hear
"Baby monster !" I pulled him out but he asked "What?" He made an annoyed face "Why are you so cold now?-" he cuts me off "I'm not and perhaps do you want my attention?" He teased me "No ! I wanted to ask who's she?"
He comes closer and keeps a Hand of his on the pillar blocking me he whispered in my ears "Why are you so eager to know?" He asked and I was nervous 🥴 "W-Why can't I , she came anf s-she hugged y-" I stopped when I realised what I was about to say , he moved back a little and Chuckled "Oh you mean, that she hugged me so you're eager to know?" He mocked on me , I looked away with a pouty face he stared at me "Awwiee , My Princess is Angry? Or I say jealous?" He teased me ,I shook my head virgously "Neevr-" before I could complete my words I felt his lips on mine , he pecked it . Leaving me frozen he giggled .
"I like this possessed you" he said and I nod , but why ? I should push him away ! I made a disgusted face and yelled "Yuk... Ewww... Don't do that again ... Shoo..shoo" I want him to know that IDC 😌 he's smile dropped

Someone comes and interwines her hand with him why does she have to do that , the same princess "Tae Come nah !" Her eyes fell on me and she asked all of a sudden "Tae she's your new wife?" She asked and before Tae could reply I said "YES I'M SO?" I crossed my arms and said in a rude manner idk why but I did. "N-nothing Nice to meet you" I felt guilty so I smiled awkwardly but again Tae "Aww... Y/n speak nicely my bestfriend is too sensetive" he said hugging her with a smirky face looking at me.

Woosung :