Monster is Back!

Y/n's pov.

"Taehyung!!!!" I screamed and sat back on the bed seeing a nightmare .
I was startled by a voice .
"Princess?" It was Jin Oppa , and I realised it was not just a nightmare...
He sat beside me .

"I knew that pathetic guy was bad but he would do something like this i never though" He spoke while I looked straight.
"Princess,he'll be punished in a worst and i guarantee that" he said tryna catch my attention but I didn't pay attention.

I want him. I want to run to him. I want his arms . But will it matter to him?

"Please leave me alone Oppa-" I told in a cold voice
"But-" before he could say something I showed him my palm .
"Thank u so much for helping me but please LEAVE" and he left with a slight pity on his face.

Author's pov.

what will happen now?

Busan :-
There was Yoongi who was busy with the generals but his chest Was tightening He felt something happening very wrong .

Hoseok was again in his mother's room coz he literally pledged to satisfy his curiosity.
Infront of the Painting he stood with his thoughts

He saw his mother leaving out for somewhere in carriage and getting this chance he was here

He saw his mother leaving out for somewhere in carriage and getting this chance he was here .
His hands slowly touched the horrific painting and it felt like it was really painted with blood .  Soon he felt a hand on his shoulder ...Sweats beaded on his forehead and he gulped.
He turned back and the person he was Yoongi .
He sighed in relief. "What are u doing here in her room?" Yoongi asked in a cold voice
"Hyung this painting , don't u think it's scary" he pointed towards it and Yoongi looked at it , he raised his hands to touch it with confusion , he was quiet and lost but soon shrugged it off.
"It shouldn't matter to us . It's her room and strange choice." "But-"

"Let's leave" he remarked his words cutting hobi off and Hobi nodded .

Yoongi left immediately not being able to stand in the room anymore , so was hobi leaving but soon there came  bright rays making him turn around ,
The painting flew in ashes and way to somewhere opened.

_______________________________________

Morning showed it's way and the sun risen ups.. everyone in the Kingdom was happy as the KING was back defeating the enemy kingdom receiving victory after such a slow recovery.

They all fell on their knees and none raised the heads , Hailing to the Great KIM TAEHYUNG. The Passion in his eyes were back . The same ruthless and merciless person for a reason .
It was just a beginning until the greatest war of all time .

"HAIL TO THE KING" the generals and everyone greeted and welcomed their king .

There in your room , you opened your eyes when your ears reached that sound .
"He's back"
A long tear fell from your eye rolling down your cheeks.