There's one more Reason

Next Morning:-
You didn't want to go infront everyone coz you didn't have the strength to endure the disrespects .
Someone knocked on the door , a maid enters with your permission.
"Princess , Your Highness wants to meet you" she said . You were confused but then nodded .
You somehow managed to walk till his room due to the pain that you had in your legs you stumbled and we're about to collapse when someone saved you , you opened your eyes to meet his , you stood properly and tried to maintain distance but tend to fall again but he held you again and this time tightly. "No need to show your strength" he spoke and made you sit on the bed , you remained quiet. "Why didn't you came for breakfast?" He asked finding for something.
you found his hand holding on your leg , he raised your dress above , you held his hands.. He ignored it and removed your hand from his . "yahhhh... KIM TAEHYUNG"
You shout at him , "I thought you became mute" he said focusing on your milky leg.
"What a-are you doing? Let go" you told but he didn't.
"Shhh" he hushed you in a dominanting voice and you kept quiet.
He exposed your legs until your ankle only . He kept it your leg on his thighs and slowly rubbed it in circular motion . "Ouch it hurts" you spoke in a low voice but he heard it . He massaged it slowly with an antiseptic it gave a cooking effect and you bite your lips ...
"Ahh.." it came out as a moan but you closed your mouth realising the man infront of you was smirking. He lastly pressed your ankle gently and stood up to wash his hands . You fixed your clothes , it ceased your pain ..

He came back with a tray full of food in his hands , and sat infront of you.
You didn't had anything since last night but it didn't even wanted to ask him .

Your stomach growled suddenly and it was enough to catch his attention.
"Tigress I heard some rats' noise from your stomach... Did you eat them coz I made you starve?" He said and dramatically looks at your stomach , you loved it when he called you with names . Isn't he the same guy? Such a bipolar! You thought and squinted your eyes at him . "What about you a monster? Don't you eat Humans?" You fired back he chuckled and moves closer to you "well If that's what you think then I can eat you too" he whispered .

"B-Baby monster" you told leaning back , he then smirked and asked " if I'm a baby then am I supposed to" he looks down at your breast and you followed his gaze ... You pushed him and he fell laughing hard .

"Jerk" you spoke looking away . "Jerk's wife" he remarked. Your stomach growled again , you sighed and stood to go but he pulled you back making you sit on his laps this time .
He tore a piece of bread and brought it close to your mouth .
"I'll can eat myself" you told refusing him he kept it down waiting for you to eat "I'll eat later" you replied coz you knew it will coz difficulty it eating..

"Ohkk then Eat it now and infront of me" he demanded . You hesitated but tried to pick it with your finger tips but it fell... Taehyung just watched you and sighed . "I'm not hungry" he glared at you .
"Such a stubborn ass you're Min Yoongi's Sister" He said "Open your mouth" he told but you didn't , so he pinched your waist and your mouth opens , he stuffed it in your mouth and you chewed the first bite , he kept feeding you and everytime he did that his hands touched your lips ... You were too indulged in watching him that you didn't realise you finished it all ...
"I'm not hungry" he mimicks you . Your eyes fell on his palms which were all burned but how ? You held his hand . "Taehyung your hand ? How did it?" He snatched it ...
"I was just trying to know what accident looks like" he spoke lost in his deep thoughts

"Are you a fool ? Your old wounds are not cured and you're getting new ones?" I asked but he ignored me.

"Why are you doing this?!" You asked out of the blue "what?" He asked back "you humiliate me infront of everyone , you show your possession on me , get jealous on little things , say that you own me then let others do whatever they wish with me ... And keep quiet! You don't even trust me why? Why?" You asked
His face becomes cold and there was only silence , "When it's needed you don't stand for me ... So Don't show these fake concerns ... I don't want you to pity on a maid like me" you spoke .