Enough of being sweet

Wedding Day :

Everyone was busy in there own chores , Whereas the Bride and Groom were getting ready . Here you came to know about the marriage and for sure you were against it you guys had a plan to escape your sister from thus forced marriage .

Meanwhile Taehyung mind was planning its own game .

Taehyung's room :
All the maids and servant busy in the King's makeover. While Taehyung was sitting there with a smirk plastered on his face . When Jungkook came in after taking Taehyung's permission. Taehyung ordered the maids to leave as they bowed and left.
"Hyung ?" Jungkook called him "Yes ! Kook say what is it ?" Tae replied
With a smile "Hyung all are waiting for you in the hall" Jungkook said
"I'll be there" Tae replied Jungkook nodded and left .

Taehyung looked him at the giant mirror and " Afterall the day came when you're finally gonna be mine ,
I promise that I will not leave a single chance to make your life hell and let's see who's hate win . It will be fun" he said to himself and left a evil chuckle .

The Wedding Destination :
Everyone was gathered around the hall along with king and queen of The Busan and Park Dynasty. And you four were with Sara . Taehyung entered the Hall in a kingly manner with the guards around him. Everyone bowed and kneels in fear.
The ceremony starts and it was the time for bride to complete the rituals .
"Why is my queen so late ? I WANT HER IN A MOMENT" Taehyung gritted his teeth when the useless king shutters and ask the servants to call Princess Sara .

Sara's Room :

"Unnie why are they dressing me , the gown is so heavy" Sara groaned not knowing what's going on . You kneeled to her and "Sara Baby Just for a few more minutes then you won't have to wear this , just listen to Unnie and do what Oppas Says to you" you said "But unnie it's Sara's play time-" she said As Yoongi replied
"My little princess don't worry I'll not leave the person who is taking my sister's time" Yoongi gritted his teeth thinking of Taehyung and Hugs Her . Yoongi obviously has a soft corner for his sisters . "Sara now you have to sit here quietly and make sure to put the veil" Hobi said to her . "Yeah and till Oppas and Unnie doesn't tell you don't go out at any condition , I think we should leave now" Jimin said as you got up Yoongi pecked her forehead and you two went out .
Hobi interrupted saying "Y/n you think whatever we are doing it's correct?"
You replied as "Yes Oppa Believe me" you assured him and you all left to the hall.

Entering the hall as usual Everyone welcomed the prince and princess.
Everyone's eyes were on the Groom whereas his eyes were only staring at you . His eyes weren't leaving you
You rolled your eyes and sat beside Jimin what angered him he made a fist of his hands and suddenly got up moving towards you with his fierce eyes .
Everyone being shocked that what was he doing . He approached you made an eye contact then looked at Jimin and then again at you and all of a sudden he shouted "HOW DARE YOU ALL , DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ALL ARE WASTING KIM TAEHYUNG'S PRECIOUS TIME ! CALL MY WIFE OR ELSE I WOULD DO SOMETHING WHICH YOU ALL WOULD REGRET" he says . Everyone in the hall gulped the huge lump and bowed immediately not wanting him to anger more

When a servant came and bowed many times saying . "What happened you fool where is Princess Sara ?" The useless king asked "Y-ou-r Hi-ghne-ss , that Princess-" he shuttered Taehyung turned to him and immediately he was under Taehyung's sword but there was a smirk on Taehyung's face as if he knew what was going on . "Where is Sara" he asked "You-r High-ness Prin-cess i-s n-ot in h-er cha-mb-er" he said kneeling down and joining his hands begging for his life .