Till our Revenge is Completed

Y/n's pov.
A little shrug was felt on my arms which led me to open my eyes . I saw a maid waking me up while I found myself still on Taehyung's chest. He still was unconscious, I made myself be sitted correcting my clothes , I was holding Taehyung's hand tightly. "I tha-" i tried to break the silence but Zain uncle cuts me off "What happened Y/n ? Didn't he woke ?" He more like mocked on me . "Uncle i- h-e didn't b-but believe me I-" someone screams cutting me off "CUT THE CRAP" he was angry and broken it could be seen .
"Believe me if you were not Hyung's wife I would have gave you the mercilessly death !" I was hurt by his words , afterall he was the one who was always there with me , who made me laugh , cared for me and loved me. "Jungkook You're misunderstanding m-" Hobi Hyung tried to say but
"SHUT UP" He yelled . "Control yourself Prince , she'll get what she deserves" Zain Uncle gritted his teeth .
Soon few guards started coming towards me "TAKE HER .. NO FOOD NO WATER ... UNTILL WE TELL OUR NEXT STEP TREAT HER LIKE THE OTHER PRISONERS !" He told them , everyone's eyes widened.
. "No... Uncle I w-wont please let m-me stay near Taehyung.. h-he needs me" I pleaded.
"Didn't you hear what Appa said" there was Woosung standing with a smirk , he took steps and grabbed my arms harshly.
He's grip was too tight making me yelp in pain , "Y/n ... Woosung leave my sister" Hoseok hyung was all set to push him when the guards caught him .
"GET AWAY FROM MY BROTHER" whatever he said made my blood boil , "LEAVE ME ! AND DON'T YOU DARE CALL HIM YOUR BROTHER ... BROTHERS ARE LIKE JUNGKOOK NOT YOU WHO ENJOYS SEEING HIS BROTHER ON DEATH BED ! YOU'RE A PATHETIC MAN"
I was so disgusted that I spitted on his face , and as soon as I did a harsh slap was landed on my face .
I tighten the grip on the man's hand I was holding , how I wish you were there for me now. I noticed Jungkook's eyes raising and hand clenching but he remained quiet .
"Y/N" Hobi hyung yelled my name before catching Woosung by his collar and punching him ... Everyone tried to stop them back . In between which Jennie , Mother Queen and Aalima di came "Oh my god !" She exclaims "are you happy now ? It's all because of you ! Can't you just die" I remained quiet tears dripping. Today I extremely hate you for not arguing and dominating , everything is messed up without you.

She kept shooking me while I kept staring at Tae with a little amount of hope left in me . "YOU'RE A CURSE FOR OUR FAMILY"
I gave a weak smile, I felt my body lighter as my eyes got heavier and then everything got black.

Author's pov.
You passed out there falling down with a thud . Jennie got scared and immediate left you moving back . Everyone got worried and they came towards you . Jungkook kneeled down and checked your breathing "AALIMA NOONA CALL THE MEDIC NOW" he says Panicking. "I swear to god if anything happened to my sister I'll rip you'll apart" Hoseok warned patting your cheeks to wake up .
Aalima interrupted "please stop! And firstly let us pick her... it's cold down" she gestured them to help . Jungkook didn't say anything but swiftly picked you up but couldn't take you far away.
"Prince oh my god what happened? It seems like she fainted please place her on bed" but as Jungkook tried to do that he found a strength holding your hands . Jennie saw how your and Tae's hand were intertwined, she didn't thought before making her all efforts to detach .
"Aahh She isn't loosing her grip" she groaned . While they were all trying Jungkook noticed something that no one did . Your hand was all ready to slip but it was Taehyung's hand which was holding it tight , Jungkook stared at you and him and then your hands , he was assured that his hyung was fine he closed his eyes and sighed in relief "Stop trying! you can't apart them away untill he wants that" Jungkook said with happiness in his eyes.