PIERCE YOUR BODY WITH MY NAME

Y/n's pov.
I saw him coming towards me and standing infront of me with the least distance. And I realised it was not over yet .
Everyone was kneeling down in fear seeing his anger .
But that was only the time when a guard came ahead running with his misfortune.
"Majesty everyone is ba-" before he could complete his words his neck was sliced of by Taehyung. I gulped seeing that.
He rushed inside with burning rage in his eyes that could end the world .

My eyes followed him . "Oh my god- this blood" Turning back I found Eomma and everyone gasping on the bloody sight . Aalima unnie covered Soobin's eyes and took him inside .
"Hyung" Jungkook called him but only if he stopped ...
They were searching for answers from me but before i could utter something, we all heard the terrifying yellings from the palace .
I ran inside leaving everyone , but Jin Oppa stopped me "Your Highness has restricted everyone from coming inside... You can't go" he said .
"No... I've to stop him" I pushed him aside and went in ,when others tried to get in .. they were stopped.

Through the halls i found dead bodies , blood. I stumbled when a head came in my way . Taehyung was killing everyone mercilessly growling loudly.

"MOTHERFUCKERS I'LL KILL YOU ALL" he stabbed his sword in a man's stomach. "Taehyung stop !! You can't do this !!!" I yelled from back but he wasn't taking the name to stop...
He was really a monster.
"WORTHLESS PEOPLE ‼️ USELESS SHITS .... YOU ALL DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE" he was killing each and every guard from last night .
He broke everything around him ,

"TAE STOP !!!! DON'T DO THIS" I ran infront of him .

"Move aside or rip your head apart"
He couldn't control himself and brusted on u as always. "Then cut it apart but
stop taking life of the innocents" I spoke boldly...
"They're not innocent... These some dead fuckers are his men and other's are the one who couldn't protect u.." Taehyung gritted his teeth explaining me ...
I needed to divert his attention or he would destroy everything.
"BUT WHY DO U CARE ? WEREN'T U THE ONE WHO DESPISED ME?" you asked raising your eyebrows mockingly.

"DID U GO DEAF WHEN I WAS CLAIMING YOU MINE ?!!!!! YES I DO DESPISE U FOR THE THINGS YOU DO ....... BUT THAT WON'T CHANGE THE REALITY THAT YOU BELONG TO THIS MONSTER" He yelled at you with clear words enough to make your heart skip beats .

"I HEARD EVERYTHING... Stop screaming" you yelled back . Taehyung was still not in his senses and there his yellings where making it more worse as u saw him going breathless .
He grabbed your hand and slid his hand inside his pocket again, taking out the precious ornament . You frowned , he forcefully slid it in your ring finger .
"w-where did u get this?" You asked him stuttering and admiring your belonging back to u .

"THE THING THAT YOU THREW AWAY OUT OF DISGUST" he gritted his teeth ,and u shook your head.
"BUT MIND YOU KIM Y/N , IF U FUCKING TRIED TO REMOVE IT... I'LL MYSELF PIERCE YOUR BODY WITH MY NAME" he warned u with his authoritative voice . You nodded.

He held your hand tightly and dragged you out infront of the people .
You both stood at the same place , on top from where Taehyung threw Woosung again and again.
He was still holding your wrist when you heard him say . Even Zain was present there observing everything but he didn't go to look after his son which was shocking.

"THIS WOMAN RIGHT HERE , IS THE DAUGHTER OF MINS AND THE WIFE OF YOUR KING , A MOTHERFUCKER WHO'S NONE OTHER THAN MY COUSIN BROTHER TRIED TO MISBEHAVE WITH HER . AND YOU ALL SAW WHAT WERE THE CONSEQUENCES...."

No one dared to look up , knowing well abt the king's anger .

"THAT'LL BE THE SAME CONSEQUENCE FOR EVERYONE WHO TRIES TO TOUCH A WOMAN WITHOUT HER WILL , I'LL NOT HESITATE TO CHISEL AWAY ANYONE . MIND THAT ...
A WOMAN SHOULD BE TREATED WITH ALL RESPECT AND COURTESY SHE DESERVES AND I'LL MAKE SURE IT HAPPENS"