THAT NERD IS MINE

STORY DESCRIPTION:

Before her parents pass away they ask her to marry a man.A man that she did'nt know even met.He was a totally stranger for her.It was just a son of her parents bestfriend.She agreed with it,even though she did'nt want it!For her it was a way to make her parents happy even though they are in the other life.

He grew up that he can get what he want.His parents gave him everything.But not their time.Both of them was busy in their work.That's why he grew up rude and quit.When he was on his right age they want him to marry a woman.A woman that he did'nt know.The daughter of his parents bestfiend!He refuse but he have no choice.He need to marry the woman that his parents want,Just to make his mother happy.

"While im doing everything to avoid falling for him. He's making a way for me to love him." -Rys

+ + +

Title: That Nerd Is Mine
Author: D'Lyn_Sera
Genre: Teen Fiction / Romance

+ + +

DISCLAIMER:

This story is work of fiction.Names, characters, business, places, events and incidents are either the product of the authors imagination or used in a fictitious manner.Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead,or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please be inform that this story was contain of vulgar words and actions that not suitable for young audience.

All right reserved.No part of this story may be reproduce, distributed,or transmitted in any form or any means without the prior permission of the author.

Plagiarism is a crime

+ + + + +

ATTY.D'LYN'S NOTE:

Hi little dreamers,This my first story po kaya sana ay supportahan niyo. Hindi po ako professional writer kaya asahan niyo na po yung typo at grammatical error.Sana po magustuhan niyo.Enjoy Reading!Thank you!

Follow me:

Facebook Acc: D'Lyn Sera

Nagpo-post po ako ng one shot's story sana po bisitahin nyo.

Thanks!