CHAPTER 50

Chapter 50

Rys POV

   Today was the last day of our foundation day.I was here at our room preparing for tonight. It's 6 in the evening, I was wearing a blue dress. Hanggang ibaba talampakan ang haba nito,meron itong mumunting glitters na nagpapaganda at nagpapatingkad rito. Hindi ito backless dahil ayaw ni Hades ng ganon. Sleeveless lamang ito dahil mas comportable daw iyon para kay Hades. The gown was designed especially for me,and Hades was the one who picked a designer. And Of course because he is Hades,he will choose the most famous and known designer and it should be a girl.Yun pa eh, ayaw ata nung may umaaligid saking lalaki kung hindi niya kilala, tsk.

  Tonight was also the coronation night of the miss foundation,and im so exited to see Riah ramping on the stage! I know she's the most beautiful and the most sexy candidate.

  "Hon? Are you ready?"napalingon ako sa pintuan at doon tumambad saakin si Hades na ngayon ay nakasuot ng blue tuxido.I gave him a smile as i nod.

  "Let's go."turan ko, ngumiti ito saka ako inalalayang tumayo we were about to leave when he noticed something.

  "Where's your glasses?"he asked, i smiled as i pointed my glasses in front of the mirror. He suddenly get it and put it on me. "There ! Its more good and lovely when your wearing that."

   "But Riah told me that i shouldn't wear this. Its make me look old."i said while pouting.He then chuckled and kiss me on my forehead.

  "Then I'm telling you baby, it's suits you.And i more like it when you're wearing your glasses."Then he gave me a small smile.  "Remember this baby,i like you the way you look. Don't think about others would say about you. As long as your comfortable with that then be on that.. And when you're comfortable being a nerd,then be a nerd. I don't mind it at all. Your not Chrysies Styx Lopez-Stanford if your not a nerd after all."

   "Akala ko ba may dinner meeting ka?"tanong ko rito ng papasok na kami sa kotse i broke an awkward silent between us. Is it really between us or just me?Hanep naman kasi tung lalaking to wala manlang pasabi na magbibitaw siya ng ganong salita.. For the goodness sake!My heart was beating so fast!

   "I cancelled it.Magtatampo saakin si Riah kapag hindi ako umattend." Sabi nito na ngayon ay hawak na ang seatbelt ko. Kanya itong kinabit saka ako hinalikan sa labi.I rolled my eyes when i saw a little lipstick on his lips.Now my heart was beating so fast and i think i will be having a heart attack!

  "I told you not to kiss me if I use something on my lips, Stubborn."sabi ko saka marahan na binura ang kunting lipstick sa labi niya. This things was already normal on me. Him kissing me? It's like just a normal act from him. Siguro nga ay nakasanayan ko na iyon. I think its not bad though, after all he's my husband and im his wife.

  "And i told you not to use something on your lips!"nakangising sabi nito. I pouted.

  "Kunti nga lang."nakasimangot na sabi ko. I use my peach lipstick,para lang na magkakulay Ng kaunti ang labi ko. He chuckled as as he shrugged his shoulder and give me a quick kiss on my forehead. Umupo na ito sa driver seat saka na namin tinahak ang daan papunta sa school.

   Exactly 7:30 na ng makarating kami sa school.The place was colorful and crowded.Many students was scattered within the school gym where we made as the party venue. They was on their formal attire like the both of us.

   "Couz!" Sabay kaming napatingin ni Hades kay Renz na syang sumalubong sa amin sa entrance ng school gym.He was with his black tuxedo and aww, i don't know his hair was long for him to do top knot as his hairstyle. At his back there has this two handsome men,Rusty on his gray tuxedo,and Richard on his brown tuxedo. They are stunning and most of girls was looking on them.