CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16

Third Person POV

"Natoy, please call Hades."utos ng ina ni Hades sa kanyang driver slash bodyguard.

"Yes Madam!"he answered and walked inside the mansion. A few minutes later,he arrived with Hades on his usual emotionless face.

"Why mom?" Hades asked as he stopped Infront his mother.

"Carry your wife!"His mother commanded. He frowned,Ikaw ba namang isturbuhin sa pagtulog para lang ipabuhat ng asawa hindi ka maiinis?

"Mom, just wake her up!"he answered and turned his back on his mother, the later frown.

"Tsk, mapuputol pa tulog niyan."his mom mumbled.

"But mom, she did'nt eat dinner yet." He said facing his mother again. That made her mother frown.

"She did,Dumaam kami sa resturant!"His mother told him. Hades shrugged his shoulder before he release his heavy breath.

"Okay,Fine!"he answers then carries his wife,Bridal style. He walked inside without bidding goodbye to his mother which the latter used to.

"Take care of her son!"pahabol na sigaw ng ina nito na siyang sinagot lamang nito ng kanyang legendary 'tsk'.

"Our son is already grown up as a man. I can see him as a good husband and a responsible father, someday!"Hades father says as he looked at his son, carrying his wife, Hades mom gigled.

"Your right hon!"she said agreeing on her husband as they both look at him walking upstairs.

Hades POV

I slowly put Rys on the bed. Hinubad ko ang suot niyang sapatos saka inayos ang comforter, tinanggal ko rin ang suot niyang salamin at pinatong sa side table. I sat beside her and looked at her face.

"Tulog mantika talaga" I said as I shook my head. I gave her a peck on her forehead and go downstairs to eat my dinner.

"Hey son,how's your wife?"Dad asked when he saw me in the end of the stair. He was sitting at the sofa, watching NBA.

"She's fine, dad." I answer. "Would you like to join me for dinner?"I asked,he smiled and gave me a nod.

"Sure!"dad answered. He walked with me until we reached the kitchen where the food was already served. We eat our dinner while talking some things. Business, sports, school and anything that father and son can talk about.

After we ate, we decided to go to our respective rooms to sleep, But before i could lay on the bed. I suddenly remember that I have some papers to sign, I sigh.

I'm tired but I need to sign those papers because I need them for tomorrow. I walked towards my office and signed the papers on my table.

I glanced at the clock beside my picture and it's already 1:15. I yawned before I stand and stretch my arms. I turned off the lights in my office and walked towards my room. I walked slowly towards our bed where Styx sleeping peacefully. Inayos ko ang comforter na nakapatong sakanya bago ako pumasok sa banyo para maligo.

After i take a quick shower. I lay down in the bed without my shirt. Nasanay na kasi akung matulog ng naka shorts lang. I closed my eyes and about to sleep when i felt her arms incircled on my torso. I was shocked. I open my eyes, and tried to get her arms above my stomach,but i failed. I close my eyes and sign,maybe i just let her hug me. A few minutes later,she moved. She hugged me tightly as she put her head on my chest. I can smell her sweet scent.

Damn. This woman makes me crazy!

I can't stop my self. I open my eyes and look at her face. She was now sleeping peacefully with his head above my chest. She's facing the wall but I can clearly saw her pinkish lips.