Chapter 67

WARNING ®🔞

CHAPTER 67

         The surrounding was so quiet. I can clearly hear the sound of birds... The cold breeze of morning touches my skin. The sunlight felt so good on my face. I smiled and look up the sky,the skyblue color of it made my tears fell.

   I sign before i put down the flowers i was holding. It was a bouquet of white tulip,set of sunflower and white roses. I look up the sky and release a sad smile.

   "How are you there? I hope your fine and happy whenever you are..... Me? I am happy now... It's been.. a week? Im sorry kung ngayon lang ako nakapunta ha? Hindi kasi ako pinayagang umalis ng mga doctor..."

   "Alam mo subrang miss na kita... Sayang nga at hindi na tayo nakapag usap pa.... Marami sana akung e ku-kwento sayo ehh... Pero alam mo kahit na ganon,masaya ako at magkasama na kayo. Sigurado ako pinagalitan ka niya,ikaw naman kasi ang tigas ng ulo mo." I chuckled. "Ngayong magkasama na kayo i know masaya kana... Dad? Kamusta mo ako kay mom ha? Sabihin mo rin mahal na mahal ko siya. Mahal na mahal ko kayo...."I said as I look on his grave.. I kneel and slowly touch it...

Harold Salazar.....

      I smiled as my tears flow like a river.Our memories together played on my mind. I saw him carrying the young me with a smile on his lips. Playing at the garden with my puppy. Walking from the church with mom,and laughing while we are playing at the kitchen.

   "Ija...."nilingon ko si mommy,she put the flowers down and smiled at me. "They misses you too. Don't worry about them,they already at peace."she then hug me... "Mauna na ako sa kotse,doon ka na namin hintayin."I smiled and nod at her.

    Isang linggo na ang lumipas simula ng mangyare ang trahedyang iyon. Hindi ako natamaan dahil mabilis akung nahila ni Hades but Harold catch the bullets. Dahil nga mas malapit siya kay Daddy at di hamak na mas mabilis tumakbo kaysa sakin ay nauna siyang naharang ang sarili. Kasabay ng pagtama ng bala sakanya ay ang pagbaril naman ng tatlo kay Hector kaya naman pareho silang namatay. Dad got a shot directly on his heart while Hector got on his forehead, shoulder and near his abdomen. Yung pagkahimatay ko? Dahil lang umano iyon sa gutom at pagod. Three days after that happened i woke up at sinabi kaagad nina dad ang nangyare. I cried so hard when i know it. Alam kung mali siya,but still he was very good to me. Biktima lamang siya ng galit niya.

    Pinakiusapan ko si Daddy na ayusin ang pagpapalibing sakanila, gladly my father agreed to it. Sinabi kung itabi nalang niya ang bangkay ni Dad sa bangkay ni mom at si Hector sa tabi ni Dad. I just hope that they was happy on where they was at this moment. I sign as I stand and walked towards our car.

    A lot was happened this past few years. Parang hindi kapani-paniwala. Parang panaginip. Napunta ako sa isang mundo na subrang complicated, masyadong magulo. The  parents who i grow with, died. I was fixed to married a Standford who has a family enemy which is a Falcon. I discovered that i was an adopted daughter. That i was a Falcon, They  had a fight for almost a decade only to find out that their has this third family involved. The Salazar, my adopted father that i though was already dead was alive and i just found out that he was a Salazar heir.

    I feel like i am at the giant maze created by destiny. Doing anything to discover the way to escape. It was very complicated. I am tired of facing a lot of problems. It's feels like my mind was full and I can't take any information again. I feel like my mind were going to explode if i hear another information that for me was too much to handle.

   "Daddy? Where's the twins?" I asked after we entered the house. Napaangat ng tingin sakin si Daddy,he the smiled as he stand. He walked towards me and kiss my forehead,then my mommy's cheeks.