CHAPTER 53

Chapter 53

CHAPTER 53

   Nagising ako dahil sa ingay na nagmumula sa labas. I glance at the clock beside our table, 2:15 of the midnight. I sign, sigurado akung si Hades yung nasa labas. Three days have passed at sa tatlong araw na lumipas marami ng nangyari tulad nalang ng biglang panlalamig ni Hades, yung pag uwi niya ng late at lasing. Para kaming bumalik sa dati,yung bagong kasal palang kami. Yung mga panahong wala pa kaming nararamdaman para sa isa't-isa. O mas mabuting sabihing, wala pa akung nararamdaman para sakanya.

   He've been so cold to me, madalas din siyang nowhere to be found sa school. Maaga siyang umaalis sa mansyon at halos hating Gabi na kung umuwi. We're leaving at the same roof and studying at the same school but I felt like he was too far from me. He didn't say anything, but I can feel something was wrong. I want to talk to him,ask him what's the problem but i was afraid of his answer's.

   What if he found someone better than me? What if he realized that im not good for him? What if he already found a girl that he would want to spent his lifetime? Thinking of those things made me want to cry. It's breaks me.

   I silently sign as I heard the door of our room opened. Few minutes later i felt the foam beside me sank. I can tell he's looking at me, i can feel his gaze. He smells like alcohol. I'll bet, he's drunk, Again. I felt like  my heart was stabbed when he lay on bed and turn his back on me. He used to kiss me on the forehead and hugged me from the back, pulling me closer to him as he got home late. I miss his hugged and kisses.

    I remember that night. The night that i gave him my self. I just realized that i was already crying when i felt a warm tear slowly falling from my eyes. I bite my lower lips to stop my self from sobbing. I didn't regret anything that Happened between me and him that night because i love him. I was happy that he was the one that get that. After all, he was my husband, that's the least i can give.

    Nagising ako kinabukasan na hindi maganda ang pakiramdam. It's Wednesday and i have class but i don't feel going to school today. I pulled the comforter to cover my face, i closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep ng may maramdaman akung kakaiba sa tyan ko. I felt dizzy and felt like i want to vomit. I stand as fast as i could and run to our bathroom. I vomit and vomit but there's nothing come. I heard a fast steps towards the bathroom.

  "What happened?" I froze when i heard he's voice behind my back. For the three days, this is the first time he spoke with an emotion on his voice. He put his hands on my waist to support my body. Nanghihinang napakapit ako sa sink, isinandal ko ang katawan ko sa pader na nasa gilid ko saka binuksan ang gripo. I wash my hand and face.

   "Are you okay?" He asked, but this time it's his flat emotionless voice he used. He's back to his old self again. I slowly nod my head, trying to stop my tears from falling.

   "What happened?"he asked as he look at me, trying to scan my body. I can see concern in his eyes but it lost in just a blinked. He looked at me with his emotionless expression.

   "Im not feeling well, I want to go back to sleep." I answered lazily. I closed my eyes trying to ignore the pain I was feeling. When i feel better i composed myself and stand straight ng bigla nanamang bumaliktad ang sikmura ko, mabilis na humarap ako sa sink saka muling nagsusuka,but for a second time there has nothing.

    "I think we should see a doctor."he said as he gently encircled his arms on my waist and carried me,bridal style.

    "Im okay, I just need a rest." I answer as my eyes was closed and my head was comfortably lay on he's chest. He gently put me on the bed.