PROLOGUE

Prologue

"Hades ijo,pumayag kana.I know my friend daughter she was a good woman."pilit ng isang ginang sa kanyang nag iisang anak na binata.Nasa sala sila ng kanilang bahay o mas magandang tawaging mansyon.

"Mom... Please,im not ready to get married yet."sagot ng kanyang anak habang nakatingin ng deretso sa kanyang ina with his usual emotionless expression. Huminga ng malalim ang ginang, she knows his son well. Hindi ito madaling kumbinsihin kaya kinakailangan niya ng matagal tagal na oras para mapapayag ito sa gusto niyang mangyare.

"But son.. It's already settled."turan ulit nito saka umupo sa tabi ng kanyang anak. She hold his son's hands.Handa siyang mag makaawa sa anak matupad lamang ang nais niya. She want her son to be happy.

"Then, cancelled it. Give them what they want.."he answer,his mother let a heavy sign.Slowly loosing her patience. Her son is so stubborn, she always need a long patience when she want him to do something.

"Son we can't. Her parents already died. Besides,wala naman talagang kapalit yung pagpapakasal nyo eh. We don't have any agreement nor contract. This marriage was not arrange for some business matter."paliwanag ng ginang sa kanyang anak. He's a bit shock after hearing those, he used to get the idea of engagement for just money matter so he really can't believe what his mother have said.

"Still, im not gonna marry her."

"Look son, she is leaving alone. Wala na siyang kasama sa buhay, she need someone who can look after her. Saka isa pa pumayag naman na siya. Please son, hindi pa naman ngayon eh."

"Then she needs a baby sitter not a husband." He answered,a bit irritated.

"Son, please?"pagmamakawa ng kanyang ina. She even put her hand together and made a puppy eyes as she smile. That made him scuffed, as if his mother can get him with those puppy eyes of her.

"No."he answered firmly. "Mom, im just twenty years old. I still want to enjoy my life."he said. It looks like he already made up his mind,he answers his mother with finality.

"And she's 17... Don't worry son,next year pa naman ehh..Saka isa pa hihintayin pa natin siyang mag eighteen."his mother answered. Knowing his mother,she wouldn't give up that easily.

"Seventeen? Eighteen? Mom! She can sue us, That's child abuse!" He said, his mother bite her lips. Hindi alam kung namimilosopo lang ba ang anak o ano.

"Ofcourse not, Eighteen is a legal age." Kunot noong sagot ng ginang.

"Still no."pagmamatigas nito.

"Son please?"his mother pleased,kulang napang ay lumuhod ito sa harap ng anak para lang pag bigyan siya. She really liked this girl for his son. They didn't met yet though,but according to her parents and the investigator she hired, the woman is kind, responsible and good person.

"Mom, Why your so eager to made me marry her? Is she that beautiful? I think she's like those woman who's ready to take off their dresses just to made me f*ck them. I don't like those. Tss... Girls with their bitchy attitude."he said as if his already loosing his patience.

"No,she's not that beautiful,but i know she's the woman for you."his mother answer.

"Do you meet her already?"a young man asked as he looked his mother. His mother shook her head.

"I didn't,but she's different."she answer. "So is it a yes already son?"she asked cheerfully.

"Still no."he answer as he look away.

"Son, please?Just this one. Last na to, anak,please? I promise i wont ask you anything. Last na talaga to anak.Just please accept this..Wala namang mawawala sayo eh. You don't have a girlfriend. You never liked someone..Just please son? Please?."she Said and almost kneeled on her sons front.A young man sign.

"Fine!"he said as he stand and leave his mother.

•Atty.D'Lyn